Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

9 hours ago, Malfatron said:

@Raves can you take us through each night and what you got?

same question to you @MWil23

N1: Tracked you; was given the specific Matts flavor (out for a few drinks)

N2: Tracked Pickle; was given the specific flavor that he disappeared and took someone with him

N3: Tracked Jason; was given the specific flavor that he was staying at home and watching TV

N4: Tracked Orca; was given the specific flavor about looking like he was (that awkward phrasing from last night) and protecting both of him. I also was given notice that there was an attempt on my life which failed.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

sanchez claimed he won a sauce due to activity

raves said something about a plumbus

mwil, i believe sauce

@Raves @MWil23 clarify further?

I got a sauce bonus, but wasn't told it was to activity, but rather that I found it (a day or two ago). I wasn't given that sauce until the night was being processed, so if he's saying that verbatim, I'm skeptical.

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

interesting tidbit here.

mwil gets flavor on what is done, like a watcher

but for jason, he found that jason didnt move anywhere, like a tracker

What can I say? I can only see the person who I visit and what they did, not the person who does the visiting. This particularly bothered BCB and wanted clarification on my watcher/tracker role.

8 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

This is, indeed, true.

Certainly not my best job as a host.

Hosting is tough my man. :) 

That said, Sanchez, Blue, BCB, and Raves need night by night detailed explanations, and Orca is some sort of weird role but also could very well be a protector variant. That said, he definitely didn't do any attempted killing last night.

7 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:
7 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

It baffles me that @The Orca is barely Being mentioned after spear-heading the matts raid.

Lol.  That was mwil. 

I mean, I didn't vote Matts and even backed what he said about being able to give sauce to whoever/whatever.

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

He also wanted to hang raves immediately when raves semi claimed 

He got the exact same flavor as me, and to be clear, Raves claimed ability seems to be almost an "echo" of sorts. @Raves, you need to full claim night results and flavor in detail, because I'm having a hard time buying your claim. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Don’t break my heart by being a bad guy

I wouldn't do that to you Josh. Here's the reality:

@bcb1213 time to full claim

@Blue time to full claim

@11sanchez11 time to full claim

@Raves time to full claim all night moves and results since you've already claimed your ability. Good chance you tried to kill Pickle N2 and got the same exact flavor I did, and you tried to get a lol-clear when Bucs inadvertently killed Pickle off then revived him.

To be clear, I got the gun from Josh LAST NIGHT, so I couldn't kill until tonight even if I wanted to.

P.S.

Thanks for the extra vest whoever gave it to me. I THOUGHT that Blue was the one giving out vests and that was an ability (which is why I thought what Blue's role is), but then I got clarification from Bucs that I could do whatever I wanted with what I found/received, so that's when I backed Matts (too close to the deadline unfortunately).

35 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

N1: Tracked you; was given the specific Matts flavor (out for a few drinks)

N2: Tracked Pickle; was given the specific flavor that he disappeared and took someone with him

N3: Tracked Jason; was given the specific flavor that he was staying at home and watching TV

N4: Tracked Orca; was given the specific flavor about looking like he was (that awkward phrasing from last night) and protecting both of him. I also was given notice that there was an attempt on my life which failed.

ah makes sense

in the reality of the game, i was out having drinks

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

ah makes sense

in the reality of the game, i was out having drinks

For the record, I think you guys are having a hard time reconciling the flavor I'm getting while also getting specific move results from what you are/are not doing.