Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Imagine approaching endgame with Jason being openly antagonistic, TL and his confusing claim/potential ability, Blue memeing with "I'm a good Blue", and Sanchez being completely unverified.

Putting the "confusing" nature of my claim aside (in a Rick & Morty game where Orca is creating holograms and "playing with himself"), ask yourself: who first claimed that there were two hits each night? Me. This information was not known (to town) prior to me stating it.

Why would scum state that? If bucs only posted one kill, and scum knows that they have two, that's an advantage (albeit slight, perhaps), but certainly not something they'd want to be revealed until at least after N2.

I felt the need to out my ability, 1) to inform town of two scum hits each night, and 2) because my stack had been depleted.

I welcome all questioning, but I think we need to consider why I would make that claim. The only sensible answer: to help town.

I still doubt that Jason doesn't actually have any ability when bucs first post said everyone will have one.  He's probably scum with an ability that isn't an active night move so something like Mwil's tracker wouldn't come up with anything anyways.

• Like 1

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:
4 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I don't know about MWil anymore. Is he town? Could this confusion be from a crafty, scum MWil trap?

Anyone?

I've never heard of a scum tracker and I know his results are legit.

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:
4 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I don't know about MWil anymore. Is he town? Could this confusion be from a crafty, scum MWil trap?

Anyone?

I'm biased, but I'm Town.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

I've never heard of a scum tracker and I know his results are legit.

I've only seen it once or twice

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

Well regardless, I'm convinced that Mwil is town and if he's not I'm willing to take the L for it.

This is more or less how I feel about Malfatron at this point and time. The host confirmed that he took a shot on Sanchez, and he was confirmed blocked/not able to submit a move 3 straight nights.

Also, no way scum allows Malf, who draws about every N1 invest ever, make that hit N1, and that explaining the lack of another hit.