Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

Which one of you ********* ***-in ****** messed with time.  You don't mess with time.  

Wait, ah hell no, you tried to mash time back together, that's why you have matts tripling mashing the clear button.  Time don't work like that.  

3 dimensional bipedal beings aren't evolved enough to mess with time....

26ada72c-1211-4120-8719-c3d45a997bc6_tex

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

@Orca are you seriously not locked in the house with the rest of us? Ummmmmm

Sure I am, but you better get your supplies now, before we run out. Once the killing starts things get pretty messy. Come on over to the kitchen are if you need anything 

3 minutes ago, Dome said:

Bro I thought rhat Yummy Yums picture you posted was an ad for Yummy Yums built into the forum. I was like I didn’t even know it was a real product and orca mentions it once and I have ads holy **** 

We do it all here at the General Store. Mind control, murder weapons, food supplies, hacked ads, heck we are better than Google and Amazon I reckon 

Just now, Malfatron said:

he set up shop in the bathroom.

it was pretty awkward, but i confirm that the Yummy Yums are the bomb, and do provide digestive relief

We have made enough money in the first seconds that we moved into the kitchen. Its a fast growing business you see 

• Like 2

now is a good time to mention that im going camping friday - sunday evening, so my activity will be sparse during that time.

totally not hiding as mafia though in case someone brings that up

for game roleplay purposes, i will be doing Space Beth things in the attic

10 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Well, im just this town's General Store Owner, but seems to me its getting pretty late. Only 2 nights until the culling. You all can help yourself to any supplies you need. We just got in a great supply of Yummy Yums and Yummy Yums that are Purgenol free. If you are going to partake in the killing id suggest to stay away from the Purgenol free ones. Let me know if you need any help shopping for a specific item

46402_second.jpg-780x780.jpg

I don't wang the knock off stuff.  Give me the ones with 99% Purgenol

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

now is a good time to mention that im going camping friday - sunday evening, so my activity will be sparse during that time.

totally not hiding as mafia though in case someone brings that up

for game roleplay purposes, i will be doing Space Beth things in the attic

Yep now is a great time to mention that.

Not pregame, before you knew your role or alignment… that was a garbage time to mention it so I’m glad you didn’t.

what you really want to do is excuse your upcoming absence the moment you get your role. You’re right malf, that’s really a good time to mention it.

well done.

absolute clinic being put on by the legend himself. 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 3

Just now, Dome said:

Yep now is a great time to mention that.

Not pregame, before you knew your role or alignment… that was a garbage time to mention it so I’m glad you didn’t.

what you really want to do is excuse your upcoming absence the moment you get your role. You’re right malf, that’s really a good time to mention it.

well done.

absolute clinic being out on by the legend himself. 

what can i say, im a procrastinator