Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

Honestly, Pickle's role was my favorite one in the game. I'm so disappointed that I ****ed it up.

Everyone that was shown it could use it whenever they wanted. But it could only fit two people max. And the order of priority to be able to use it was:

Pickle -> his first choice -> second choice -> third choice -> etc.

And he'd know everyone that used it each night.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

And Daniel voting him early was really just a way to throw that off? Because Hokie drew a lot of heat for that whole thing.

It's pretty normal for masons to vote for each other early so scum don't catch on right away. Masons typically don't have particularly strong powers outside of being able to talk to each other outside of the thread.

• Like 2

Just now, HokieHigh said:

what wouldve happened if i used the plumbus the first night i got it and hadnt gone to the bathroom

The plumbus didn't actively do anything. But had you been targeted while you had it, you would've absorbed all the moves and been able to use them the following night.

7 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Honestly, Pickle's role was my favorite one in the game. I'm so disappointed that I ****ed it up.

Everyone that was shown it could use it whenever they wanted. But it could only fit two people max. And the order of priority to be able to use it was:

Pickle -> his first choice -> second choice -> third choice -> etc.

And he'd know everyone that used it each night.

Man. I was so looking forward to telling people, "****ter's full."

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Safe hit early in the game (especially when moves on you all would fail or whatever that was)

unblockable + untraceable for sanchez on odd nights and untraceable on even nights

but we also didn't know what type of roles were out there, so taking out power roles and those that were getting little heat was more important.  

hokie was setting up for an easy vote since neither Daniel or Hokie left much of a decent trail on their chat ability

12 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

The plumbus didn't actively do anything. But had you been targeted while you had it, you would've absorbed all the moves and been able to use them the following night.

dang....pretty powerful if you could draw enough attention

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Remember that time I landed 5 different moves in 3 nights, going a perfect 5 for 5, while also attempting to lead the lynch on multi mafia? @Blue and @Pickle Rick should remember, they mocked me repeatedly. 

I will take my MVP, thank you. 

I mocked you because your claim was terrible and got you voted out, lol

• Like 2