Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

6 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

One thing I noticed in this game is that everyone was quick to vote for anyone making a claim they didn't understand. And it seemed like a lot of the time those votes didn't move.

probably fascinating when you consider that their own role was probably unique enough to be able to add 2+2 together and think maybe it was real

10 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

4. jasonwbantle - If lynched, no other deaths will occur that night.

Oh man...

My strategy of "vote jason D2 despite him being town" would've been amazing. Tk3 (who could tell one other player he was town once per night), Dome and Nacho (hit) would have all survived that night.

@jasonwbantle did you know about that?

7 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Oh man...

My strategy of "vote jason D2 despite him being town" would've been amazing. Tk3 (who could tell one other player he was town once per night), Dome and Nacho (hit) would have all survived that night.

@jasonwbantle did you know about that?

Yes. And it’s why I said to kill me a couple times. Still it wasn’t an active ability. And y’all were lynching town way too much for me to throw my town life away

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Yes. And it’s why I said to kill me a couple times. Still it wasn’t an active ability. And y’all were lynching town way too much for me to throw my town life away

... whaaat? Not only was that a badass, game-changing ability, but you could've helped the team tremendously by using it properly. You being lynched as town would've saved 1-2 town with key abilities.

Wild stuff.

52 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

... whaaat? Not only was that a badass, game-changing ability, but you could've helped the team tremendously by using it properly. You being lynched as town would've saved 1-2 town with key abilities.

Wild stuff.

Maybe. And I did tell y’all to lynch me more than once. But after multiple town lunches, we had to lynch scum to win. And we kept lynching town so at that point I even asked- is it time to panic Bc I have an idea. I asked this twice. I think one person responded saying not to panic - so I didn’t push too hard or I would have. Could only do so much when I can’t see anything any night and I’m constantly asking for communication and not getting it so I did the best I could with the ppl I was with 

besides who’s to say town didn’t have night killing abilities? I’d be screwing them

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Maybe. And I did tell y’all to lynch me more than once. But after multiple town lunches, we had to lynch scum to win. And we kept lynching town so at that point I even asked- is it time to panic Bc I have an idea. I asked this twice. I think one person responded saying not to panic - so I didn’t push too hard or I would have. Could only do so much when I can’t see anything any night and I’m constantly asking for communication and not getting it so I did the best I could with the ppl I was with 

besides who’s to say town didn’t have night killing abilities? I’d be screwing them

I mean... you insisted - repeatedly - that you didn't have any abilities whatsoever. You argued that me wanting to lynch you was wrong. In a game where every single person has abilities, your benefit to the team was dying to save others. Staying alive until the end of the game really wasn't the play, in my opinion.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I mean... you insisted - repeatedly - that you didn't have any abilities whatsoever. You argued that me wanting to lynch you was wrong. In a game where every single person has abilities, your benefit to the team was dying to save others. Staying alive until the end of the game really wasn't the play, in my opinion.

Obviously I had a role or a passive ability - I didn’t have any moves I could physically do whatsoever. That’s what I meant. Clearly at the getgo , I should have been seen as the least valuable town to keep alive. But I still say killing scum would be better. And again once we were clearly losing I mentioned that I had an idea as I was going to fully disclose. But y’all insisted we could still win: I shouldn’t have listened I guess 

8 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Obviously I had a role or a passive ability - I didn’t have any moves I could physically do whatsoever. That’s what I meant. Clearly at the getgo , I should have been seen as the least valuable town to keep alive. But I still say killing scum would be better. And again once we were clearly losing I mentioned that I had an idea as I was going to fully disclose. But y’all insisted we could still win: I shouldn’t have listened I guess 

What? You can't blame everyone else for not going along with an idea that you didn't actually share, or for not knowing how to play around an ability that they didn't know you had. When one town is getting lynched per turn, and an additional two town are getting hit overnight, one town dying to prevent others from being killed is clearly worth it.

9 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

What? You can't blame everyone else for not going along with an idea that you didn't actually share, or for not knowing how to play around an ability that they didn't know you had. When one town is getting lynched per turn, and an additional two town are getting hit overnight, one town dying to prevent others from being killed is clearly worth it.

That’s still a losing strategy. Town dying wasn’t gonna win this for us and we didn’t know town didn’t have night kill abilities either. 

and I can blame the bad votes. I actually voted scum besides the first vote and didn’t go with the majority

8 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

That’s still a losing strategy. Town dying wasn’t gonna win this for us and we didn’t know town didn’t have night kill abilities either. 

and I can blame the bad votes. I actually voted scum besides the first vote and didn’t go with the majority

One town dying to save two other town is a winning strategy.