Totall Rickall Mafia - Game over; MAFIA WON

bucsfan333

10 minutes ago, Forge said:

Blue just calling out mwil as scum. Damn, what a power move

*Serious post*

Last page or two, someone floated not voting Karnage due to a modkill in two days. Wouldn’t scum want to make that exact play in order to get a couple of mislynches and hits in for a 2 day headstart?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

*Serious post*

Last page or two, someone floated not voting Karnage due to a modkill in two days. Wouldn’t scum want to make that exact play in order to get a couple of mislynches and hits in for a 2 day headstart?

I think it works either way tbh 

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:
7 minutes ago, Forge said:

It's a similar feeling to watching Freddie kitchens coach, I think

@MWil23. Need a ruling on this 

Hmmmmm

Watching someone almost turn a guy who broke rookie records into a bust would be the equivalent of eating a delicious/perfect surf and turf steak to then get food poisoning…it may actually fit!

7 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

*Serious post*

You saying scum would want to keep karnage around for a modkill in 2 days?

Just now, squire12 said:

I’m saying that they’d rather get someone else voted out now (a town and scum threat thread player or unknown potential PR) than a guy who won’t submit a move and thus maximizing early carnage. (Pun intended)

• Like 1

Just now, squire12 said:

That's how I interpreted it. And I can see how it works. But I can also see why you would want to shoot your shot on someone participating. If karnage up and tries to avoid a modkill it's kind of sketch. I've never played with him before, so I'm unsure if it's his SOP

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

*Serious post*

Maybe but just as likely he’s active only in scum chat. And worse case scenario he IS town but who cares? If he isn’t here to vote or help, it’s a waste anyways. So essentially win win imo

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

MAYBE…but I’d personally rather vote off a modkill early to limit a town death and also prevent a very inactive scum early. 

I get it. I've been screwed by inactives before. 

• Like 1