Preseason game 2 Raiders at Rams GDT

agarcia34

I would think the starters are going to play a series or 2.  We have some starters that we need to see play together.  Especially the defense with the new system.  I do not need to see Jacobs and Waller but would like to see Drake and Moreau.

9 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I would think the starters are going to play a series or 2.  We have some starters that we need to see play together.  Especially the defense with the new system.  I do not need to see Jacobs and Waller but would like to see Drake and Moreau.

I read about 25 guys will not play. I wouldn’t get my hopes up. 

Leatherwood and Mariota will play.  We need to see the Oline.  The Rams will be coming hard. 

Defense☠️.  We need to kick the Ram's butt.  If there's some young players in consider it depth on D.  Jalen Ramsey will be hitting hard.  Someone should break his ohhhh, never mind.  It's hard to set up a Dback.  A lot of new guys on Defense.  Many will play during the regular season.

GO Raiders.

12 minutes ago, S&B Bleeder said:

Leatherwood and Mariota will play.  We need to see the Oline.  The Rams will be coming hard. 

Defense☠️.  We need to kick the Ram's butt.  If there's some young players in consider it depth on D.  Jalen Ramsey will be hitting hard.  Someone should break his ohhhh, never mind.  It's hard to set up a Dback.  A lot of new guys on Defense.  Many will play during the regular season.

GO Raiders.

I would hold Renfrow off on the sideline until I see Ramsey on the field.  Then send him in and have him signal Ramsey to come cover him.  Just to get in his head in front of his home crowd and after he made such a big deal of it.

1 hour ago, drfrey13 said:

Nice to have some football to watch but that sucks.  I wonder how many of the 25 are injury related and not starters.

Don't think any of them are injury related except Richie and Morrow. As @agarcia34 said we already got a ton of reps with our first team against their first team at the two joint practices. No real reason to risk injury to anyone or to put out any film on our guys. 

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

Don't think any of them are injury related except Richie and Morrow. As @agarcia34 said we already got a ton of reps with our first team against their first team at the two joint practices. No real reason to risk injury to anyone or to put out any film on our guys. 

I do not like risking injury but some teams that sit their starters the entire preseason have a hard time getting the team going the first few weeks of the season.  Last year it looked like most teams were stuck in 2nd gear the first couple weeks of the season.

3 hours ago, drfrey13 said:

I do not like risking injury but some teams that sit their starters the entire preseason have a hard time getting the team going the first few weeks of the season.  Last year it looked like most teams were stuck in 2nd gear the first couple weeks of the season.

We basically got a preseason game in the joint practices for our starters. Play them for a series or two next week.