Raiders trade for LB Denzel Perryman

agarcia34

my question is what happens with his cap situation, because the panthers just signed him to a 2 year deal this offseason with a signing bonus. do they eat the whole cap hit of the bonus?

the numbers are small anyway. but if the panthers eat his whole bonus, then we get him for 1mil base salary this year and he has nothing guaranteed next year

Edited by Turnobili
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, agarcia34 said:

Physical down hill tackler. Who ends up being the other nickle LB gonna be so interesting. Kwiat and Perryman both leave a lot to be desired. Maybe we see Abram get some time there. Hope Bradley has something up his sleeve 

probably still Kwit + Littleton. and this doesnt really address that SAM for the 4-3 under look

Edited by Turnobili

50 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Physical down hill tackler. Who ends up being the other nickle LB gonna be so interesting. Kwiat and Perryman both leave a lot to be desired. Maybe we see Abram get some time there. Hope Bradley has something up his sleeve 

Muse and Deablo 

12 minutes ago, drfrey13 said:

I thought he made sense but people seem to think Kwiat is to slow.  Perryman is slower than Kwiat.

With Morrow likely done for the season I'd assume the plan is to play Kwit and Littleton in our nickel defense with Perryman playing SLB in our base defense.