Garrett's out for London game

brooks1957

4 hours ago, mistakey said:

apparently he got his ankle sprain this year during some sort of incident related to the pryor III/ricardo louis dustup.  maybe part of the reason why pryor is gone?

It was reported that he got his high ankle sprain by a lineman falling on it. Who knows maybe the spat between the two caused Commotion, one player stopped to see what was going on, the other was still going and knocked the guy over into Garret’s ankle? Not sure. 

I saw something like that happen to my left tackle in a game in high school. Ball was hiked, whistle was blown, so the QB didn’t catch the ball and it fell to the ground. A defender went to jump onto the ball and he ended up failing right into the ankle of the left tackle who was just standing there cause the play was blown deadand. He ended up getting an high ankle sprain because of it

14 hours ago, brooks1957 said:

Now it is official.

Any of you who thought the league (And Roger the Dodger) would do the the Browns a favor and release Myles in time for the London game, well..............

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2017/10/myles_garrett_trip_to_london_c.html

I am glad they didnt. Wont him getting cleared from his concussion fully. He seems like a guy who would retire early after a couple too many. Im not saying retire after 3-4 year but a guy who could retire after 8-9 when he could go 10-12years

9 hours ago, Aztec Hammer said:

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/story/819234001/

Not that I disagree with anything he said but...

Is it time to panic yet?

Not at all concussions are nothing to play around with, by not dealing with it properly you are opening the door for bigger problems and possibly missing more time. He did exactly as he should 

Archived