Preseason Week 3 GDT - Las Vegas Raiders at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

I'm just starting my re-watch of the game and I had to stop and watch this repeatedly:

Lance’s 2nd play of the game is a read option out of the pistol. The LE is the read and when the Treys’ are at the mesh point, the LE is about 6 feet away from them.

Lance gives Sermon the ball and Sermon is now even with the LE and about 3 feet away from him. The LE is STILL looking at Lance. Sermon picks up a huge gain and a 1st down.

Lance’s speed is so deadly that the LE could not take his eyes off of Lance even though Sermon had the ball and was moving past him.

This offense is going to be downright terrifying if yesterday was a slight glimpse into what we have in store for the NFL

**UPDATE**

So much for the re-watch. Game pass is only showing bits and pieces of our offensive series, hardly any defensive series, and cuts away to the Giants/Pats game toward the end of the 3rd Q. Pitiful by the NFL to do these overlapping games. I get it that it's only pre-season, but it's still dumb.

Edited by NinerNation21
  • Like 3

On 8/29/2021 at 3:15 PM, Forge said:

Yeah, but I think Gallman has the inside track. He's not a bad runner, and he's had some quality pass protection / blitz pick up reps which is so huge. I'd rather keep Hasty, but I can understand them keeping Gallman if it came to it. 

have to replace tevin coleman somehow!! 

• Like 2