Preseason Week 3 GDT - Las Vegas Raiders at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

Hufanga was my favourite pick by far and had him as 3rd round talent. If he can stay healthy(big if with his history and our injury luck at S) he will be a stallward of this defense for years to come. Just plays faster than his timed speed because he is always in the right position and that interview straight after he was drafted says a lot about his mentality.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'm not sure who's fault that was, but damn Lance has a knack for just looking bad in these games lol 

There are so many little things he does wrong and then he has those wow plays. With Jimmy you know every play what you get outside of a few stupid ints. With Lance every play can be either a massive fail or a 90 yard touchdown bomb.

• Like 1

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Hell of a punt by Wish there...Was that Lenoir that missed the tackle?

Always feel with Wish if he does boot it he is a pretty good punter. When he tries something different it usually ends up in a mess and especially the more precise stuff he isn't the best.

1 minute ago, Justone2 said:

There are so many little things he does wrong and then he has those wow plays. With Jimmy you know every play what you get outside of a few stupid ints. With Lance every play can be either a massive fail or a 90 yard touchdown bomb.

I have to go back and watch, but apparently it was on Mitchell as the hole was on the opposite side of where he was 

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I have to go back and watch, but apparently it was on Mitchell as the hole was on the opposite side of where he was 

Oh i believe that one was on Mitchell but in general i think Lance would be way more of a rollercoaster ride if he starts week one and probably the whole season compared to Jimmy.