Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

47 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

If you wanna be a baddie and lynch town day one like yall did last game, be my guest. I can’t coByron how idiots play. And I voted mwil for his bengals comment lol. I don’t have a very valuable town ability so it’s not the worst loss but still a town loss.

You're either 1) scum, or 2) you're a condescending, tactless town player that doesn't have a very valuable ability.

The above makes for a strong D1 vote, imo. (And my push to have you voted out on D3 last game would've likely won it for town. I can't take credit for it - I just wanted you gone - but it doesn't make it any less true.)

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Okay, so, I’m going to need your top 3 scum reads and why, starting now.  Take turns, everyone has a chance to speak.

Jason, because double whammy of scumminess.

Squire, because he’s always scummy.

And, I don’t know, I guess Orca. Because why not.

1 minute ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

You're either 1) scum, or 2) you're a condescending, tactless town player that doesn't have a very valuable ability.

The above makes for a strong D1 vote, imo. (And my push to have you voted out on D3 last game would've likely won it for town. I can't take credit for it - I just wanted you gone - but it doesn't make it any less true.)

If you’re ok with killing a townie with an ok ability at best. Then, by all means. If you expect me to be scum in any way- I will be glad to flip and prove y’all wrong yet again. Which is very easy to do 

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

I wrote, “control” immediately afterwards Bc I was unsure about rules regarding edits.

So, go find out what irony means and get back to me.

It’s ironic because you were calling people idiots then made a mistake only an idiot would make.

I’ll admit I laughed so hard I nearly lost coByron of my bladder 

Edited by Dome
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Jason, because double whammy of scumminess.

Squire, because he’s always scummy.

And, I don’t know, I guess Orca. Because why not.

Can’t wait to flip and make you feel stupid like every single game I’m in. I don’t even expect to win anymore Bc y’all don’t play the game. You just kick out ppl like me early for no reason and then pretend to be surprised when I tell you “told ya so” every single time 

every time

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

It’s ironic because you were calling people idiots then made a mistake only an idiot would make.

I’ll admit I laughed so hard I nearly lost coByron of my bladder 

Only an idiot? It’s a spellcheck mistake. How’s that an idiot? You make it seem like I thought that was how control was spelled? Ffs you people 

9 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Only an idiot? It’s a spellcheck mistake. How’s that an idiot? You make it seem like I thought that was how control was spelled? Ffs you people 

Be honest, you thought it was spelled coByron.

• Like 2