Bojack Horseman mafia: Mafia wins!

Malfatron

Listen up ladies! This will be my last post today since it seems all you idiots want to make an idiot decision that only idiots would make but I’m not surprised at your idiocy. You must want scum to win because you are lynching 100% town!

Clark Gable Burn GIF

This is also my official retirement post. (You’ll say yeah right. I swear it on my son this time because I need to be a better father and away from this site as I am on here way too much and my only time here will be for BDL and NSFL, the irony of swearing on your kid while trying to be a better father! Haha) I love you all.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I killed the doctor in my first game.

I made it to a 3-player lylo as vanilla town in my first game.

I voted for scum in lylo and started celebrating because I misunderstood the rules and thought he’d been lynched and town won.

The other townie in the game thought that I was scum gloating, because town wouldn’t have been as sure as I was. 

So he switches his vote and votes for me, then the scum player votes for me too, so that’s game over and I’m lynched in lylo.

And somehow I got blamed for the loss lol, the vanilla 1st time player who voted for scum in lylo takes that L on the chin 

• Like 2