Week 1 GDT: Cleveland vs. The politically incorrect team from Kansas City

MWil23

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Browns
    • The Chiefs. Did you forget that it's Week 1? They're 1-20-1 in Week 1 since the return.
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Who cares? Our head coach is an absolute salt and pepper FOX.

7 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

There’s something Stefanski is doing wrong schematically in these pressure situations.

We got held to 7 points in the 2nd half.

A TD followed by 3 turnovers isn’t on him schematically. The fumble and muff really threw things down the crapper. I love Chubb but that hurt the momentum and swagger a bit. The TOP in the second half was crazy against us.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

We have got to do a better job on Tyreek.

Yeah…. But… like, there’s no defense for that 75 yard TD.

Tip your cap and move on tbh.  

1 minute ago, candyman93 said:

We did better against Kelce this time around.

He had 2 TD’s…. He’s their main target.  Make someone else beat you ffs.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, buno67 said:

I was very disappointed by our DL. Thought they would beat up their 3 rookies...

I think they did alright, but Mahomes' ability to maneuver in the pocket like those UFO's we see on the news, and throw the ball from angles that he and he alone seems to use, reduces our DL's ability to get to him before releasing the ball.  He and Lamar are the two QBs that scare me the most in the AFC.  When you get the chance though, you've gotta make him earn his grass stains.

It stinks seeing everyone else in the division win and seeing yourself in last place but we went toe to toe with as good of a team is there is an AFC. Everyone else in the division will get their chance also.

What I did not like was digression from the original scripting it to just seeing the general execution out there. I think our offense will still be very solid. But when it was just talent vs talent out there, we were not going to stop the KC offense today.