Week 1 GDT: Cleveland vs. The politically incorrect team from Kansas City

MWil23

Who will win?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• The Browns
    • The Chiefs. Did you forget that it's Week 1? They're 1-20-1 in Week 1 since the return.
    • Hornby
    • Kiwi
    • Who cares? Our head coach is an absolute salt and pepper FOX.

Did anyone watch the all 22 film though? 

Man did we give one away last week. The more I play back that game the more I saw a team that made 3 mistakes and that cost the game. I can forgive all 3 but we can't have all 3 happen in the same game against the top teams in the NFL. Now they didn't make any mistakes late so that just shows how close we are to being a good team. I think if Chubb doesn't fumble we win the game, I'm not blaming him for the loss just the way they were driving and even 3 there puts us up big. The Gillin punt sucked only because how it seems he could have punted the ball. Though we know that is easier said than done. 

Just hope this team takes the next step after this loss. Don't let mistakes from last week creep into this week

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JDD said:

Man did we give one away last week. The more I play back that game the more I saw a team that made 3 mistakes and that cost the game. I can forgive all 3 but we can't have all 3 happen in the same game against the top teams in the NFL. Now they didn't make any mistakes late so that just shows how close we are to being a good team. I think if Chubb doesn't fumble we win the game, I'm not blaming him for the loss just the way they were driving and even 3 there puts us up big. The Gillin punt sucked only because how it seems he could have punted the ball. Though we know that is easier said than done. 

Just hope this team takes the next step after this loss. Don't let mistakes from last week creep into this week

One of the keys is walking before you run we essentially played KC

Without are 2 starting safeties.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, JDD said:

They went into the 4th qtr with a 2 possession lead. You cant lose that game. You cant. I also say that because its the way they lost. Its not like they just couldnt keep pace with KCs scoring. They had it, but they made 2 massive turnovers that were momentum shifters and basically gave the game to KC.

• Like 1