Week1 GDT:Cardinals(0-0)at Titans(0-0)

Titans fan 617

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Well I’m not going to act like the season is over. The defense is the most disappointing part. Absolutely no improvement. I expected the offense to be incredibly slow out the gate with the way Vrabel babies them all offseason. People can talk down the preseason all they want but getting valuable snaps especially the OL before actual real games is huge. Lewan and Saffold got some work in the final game but Jones and Davis were ghosts all TC pretty much.

I have to say offense is more disappointing. 

They have nothing. Not a thing. 

• Like 1

Just now, -Hope- said:

every single human on earth knew coming into this game that arizona's strength is their front 7 and weakness is their secondary. everyone, that is, except our coaches.

We've never attacked a defenses weakness. Even when our offense was good. 

We "run the damn ball". It's apparently our philosophy. We also have struggled to pass protect without play action for years. Need to fix that and our philosophy.

• Like 1

Just now, TitanSS said:

We've never attacked a defenses weakness. Even when our offense was good. 

We "run the damn ball". It's apparently our philosophy. We also have struggled to pass protect without play action for years. Need to fix that and our philosophy.

fixing that would require a new coaching staff that believes in living in the 21st century.

We were back in the game then...

Murry went crazy on that scramble, then the terrible face mask call...  ref guessed he grabbed the face mask.  

Then the terrible play calling on 2nd 1 and 3rd 1.    sure not helped by NO kicker for first game of season...