Week 8: Raiders @ Bills

big_palooka

Just now, Chali21 said:

Games? I guess you can count both the jets and chiefs but this offense hasn't been explosive in 5 out of 7 games. This offense doesn't attack which is super annoying. 

Yeah I think this is just what Downing wants.  Like, there's been such an emphasis on getting the ball out fast.  Why?  Our OL isn't bad.  We have WRs and TEs who can make plays down field.  We have a QB who can push the ball intelligently  and is not afraid to do so.

Is this all because Carr got hurt?   QBs get hurt.  Guarantee Rodgers will still go deep, I promise.  Hell, I don't even care who the QB is.  If thats the reason, its stupid.

7 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

Huh?

I'd rather take my chances stopping a DB 70+ yards downfield than a LB 30 yards. Even if the Raiders stopped the lb they are still in field goal range. But I don't think every play needs to be Hail Mary's but there needs to be some intermediate passes to the outside. Checking down to a RB for 2 yard gains are mildly pointless. Plus throwing in the middle increases the chances of a turnover. 

Archived