Week 8: Raiders @ Bills

big_palooka

2 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

WIsh we would’ve throw the hall down the field earlier in the drive but can’t hate on that checkdown to DWash there. If he would’ve thrown a Hail Mary and been intercepted you all would’ve screamed for a check down. 

Last thing I want is a DB with the ball in his hands and our OL and QB trying to make a tackle in the rain. 

A DB running 70+ yards or a LB running 30 yards? 

3 minutes ago, CaliforniaKid7 said:

What’re the odds of a successfully executed Hail Mary in the rain? 

Risk v reward imo not worth it 

Well, if they aren't better than the odds that the defense will return a pick 100+ yards to end the half, then we REALLY have a problem on offense! 

Agree to disagree and all that....

3 minutes ago, Nodisrespect said:

The coaches just can't commit to a vertical offense, it is they're nature to check down and run the ball and play defense.

Not against that train of thought in theory but when our strength is our vertical passing game and our weakness is our running game and defense then we’ve got an issue

1 minute ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

They threw the ball downfield and the Bills had no answer. Then they stopped. Downing will be fired at this rate. And I don't want him to be. He's shown he can call tremendous games. But 7 points in a half is simply unacceptable.

Games? I guess you can count both the jets and chiefs but this offense hasn't been explosive in 5 out of 7 games. This offense doesn't attack which is super annoying. 

Just now, 808sinfour4time said:

Well, if they aren't better than the odds that the defense will return a pick 100+ yards to end the half, then we REALLY have a problem on offense! 

Agree to disagree and all that....

That’s why I was all for the check down. Don’t like the odds of either. 

Archived