Week 1: Jaguars @ Texans - A new era begins

pwny

11 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

It looks like we're pretty thin at the guard position.  Ben Bartch is listed as the backup on both the right and left sides.  I hope that doesn't come back to bite us, especially when considering that Cann has missed time in the preseason.  Hopefully we have someone capable we can bring up if necessary.

Shatley can play guard as well as Richardson. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

Shatley can play guard as well as Richardson. 

Worst case, Linder can play Guard at a potentially Pro Bowl level too, so you could slide him over and plug Shatley in at Center if you think that's going to work out better than Shatley at Guard.

5 minutes ago, pwny said:

Looks like Houston is going to wear white jerseys.

We getting teal to kick off the new era!

Hopefully not that ghastly Teal on Teal on Teal on Teal though.  I love teal as much as the next guy, but the all teal look is just too much.  Looks weird and bad.

28 minutes ago, Tugboat said:

Hopefully not that ghastly Teal on Teal on Teal on Teal though.  I love teal as much as the next guy, but the all teal look is just too much.  Looks weird and bad.

I don’t imagine that’s for anything other than how the Seahawks occasionally break out the color rush design.

26 minutes ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

not sure why this is so surprising when we've known for over a week that we're carrying only 3 guards on the team. lol. we have 9 OL, the same 9 OL literally everyone predicted to make the 53, and all are listed on the depth chart. nevermind that Linder, Shatley, and Richardson have all played at guard before.

It’s not lol

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Adrenaline_Flux said:

not sure why this is so surprising when we've known for over a week that we're carrying only 3 guards on the team. lol. we have 9 OL, the same 9 OL literally everyone predicted to make the 53, and all are listed on the depth chart. nevermind that Linder, Shatley, and Richardson have all played at guard before.

It is somewhat surprising to me because I'm still trying to become familiar with the players we have on the roster.  After a season of watching the games I will be up to speed. 

1 hour ago, Uncle Buck said:

It is somewhat surprising to me because I'm still trying to become familiar with the players we have on the roster.  After a season of watching the games I will be up to speed. 

Hopefully after this season we'll be adding new names to remember and you won't have to bother with remembering the current bottom of the roster 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Charles said:

Hopefully after this season we'll be adding new names to remember and you won't have to bother with remembering the current bottom of the roster 

I hope so for you guys too, Charles.  You have waited a long time to see the Jags assemble a great team AND keep them together for a few years!