Week 1- Cowboys @ Bucs - Season Opener

ravishingone

The Bucs open the season at home as the Reigning, Defending Super Bowl Champions.  

A lot to discuss about this game.  I'll be curious what the Cowboys do on offense.  Can their OL give Dak time to pass consistently, or do they ground and pound with Zeke?

Congrats Dan Quinn on your new job as DC.  That Bucs QB has done pretty well against you in the past.

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

It's going to be such a competitive advantage for this season for teams that are.

absolutely. But you have Brady on the team, so I would have been surprised if you weren't 100% vaxxed.

I think this season is going to be a really fun one for Bucs fans. I love rooting for villain teams and I think there is a really good chance for the Bucs to become one. Might not reach 07 Patriots levels but it could be close.

From what I can gather, Brady seems extremely confident in him and his team this year.

That's hilarious.

• Like 2

I just don t know how Dallas keeps the Bucs under 30 without forcing at least 3 turnovers.  Certainly, I could be wrong.  

Will Dallas stay in nickel the entire game even if the Bucs go 2TE?  Not sure the Cowboys have the interior push to assist with the edge pressure.  I believe Quinn  will keep his safeties deep and hope the Bucs self destruct before getting to the endzone.  Getting the Bucs to try FGs would be a win, and the likelihood of a FG block is pretty high for this team.

At this point, I think its fair to question whether the Cowboys OL can still be dominate.  Big names are still there, but a little older and injured a lot last season.  

Does Bowles go man and heavy blitz to see if the Cowboys OL can move effectively?  Or rush 4 and allow the outside pass rush to see if Smith and Collins don t give up the corner because Suh and Vea will push the middle.  I think they ll put Tryon over Collins to start  in nickel personnel packages.