Week 1- Cowboys @ Bucs - Season Opener

ravishingone

4 hours ago, indifference said:

No Zach Martin is huge. Vita Vea is going to have a field day. I had us winning by a possession or so but i think we win decisively.

Excited to see how our DBs play v Cooper/Lamb .. big time play makers

If the Bucs have a multi score lead in the second half, can they grind out first downs with the running game and short passing?

The passing game will get them to 30.  Can they get off the aggressiveness of the vertical shots and shorten the game?  Limiting 3 and outs with a more then 1 score lead will show me they can really be a dominant team.  I want the first seed this year.  IMO, you get there when the majority of your games don t come down to the final possession.

On 9/3/2021 at 3:27 PM, ravishingone said:

We'll never know, but I do think the roster would look different if they lost to the Saints.  3 losses to a divisional opponent even with Brees retiring would have led to changes especially if they got stomped again, IMO.  I don't think all the UFAs come back.  Shaq had a decent season, but the NFC Championship and SB he was elite.  Not sure Suh would want to come back.  Gronk had an offer from BUF to play this offseason apparently.  

It s an interesting hypothetical with no right or wrong answer.

That's a good point if we lost to NO. Man, that would have been so devastating, especially after the Sunday night blowout. So yeah who knows. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Honestly. I think that's just him wanting to be in Florida for a long time.

But I hope I'm wrong.

I think he plays as long as he doesn't physically decline. I would think that happens in 2-3 years but if not I think he continues playing.

1 hour ago, SBLIII said:

I think he plays as long as he doesn't physically decline. I would think that happens in 2-3 years but if not I think he continues playing.

I think it's more than just that. Stroud was on ESPN the other day and said Giselle was in TB's ear after thos super bowl win about hanging it up.

If we win another, I could see him hanging it up for her and their kids.

42 minutes ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I think it's more than just that. Stroud was on ESPN the other day and said Giselle was in TB's ear after thos super bowl win about hanging it up.

don't see it happening personally but we'll see.

1 hour ago, kgarrett12486 said:

That's what I think happens as well.

2 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

I think he plays to 45 at least.  If they go back to back and he isn t playing like Manning s last yr in Dever, there is zero chance he retires.  The opportunity to 3 peat would be way to appealing.

Edited by ravishingone

2 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

Yeah I remember him giving the interview about that and he said he changed the subject immediately to avoid answering her. Before the season he had an interview with Howard Stern and Brady revealed his own relationship issues with Giselle because of his devotion to football. So I could see that happening, but I think he may feel he'll regret it down the road knowing he  still had some left in the tank. 

But I don't know what kind of other role he'd be talking about with the Bucs? I'm sure when he retires he'll get away from football for a couple years and then be a must see tv analyst. 

But hey if he wins another superbowl here and hangs it up, I'm set for another 10 years 😎