Wheel of Time Season 2 (Sept 1 Amazon Prime)

The Gnat

2 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lol. The first person in here to tell the truth.

Everybody else in here sitting around trying to act smart and understanding while discussing ways Amazon could maybe make poop smell a little better in season two.

I really can't emphasize enough how much I despise this POS show. The essay that I could write about everything awful about it would probably be 100 pages long. 

**** Rafe Judkins. What a god damn untalented dip****.

17 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

um excuse me I had your back in October 

On 10/29/2021 at 5:35 AM, Deadpulse said:

I am actually with @Outpost31 on this one. Especially on the set design and costume design. It's so bright and colorful and really takes me out of it. The aesthetic doesn't look real, it doesn't lend itself to a sense of believability. 

On 2/21/2022 at 7:15 PM, AlexGreen#20 said:

I really can't emphasize enough how much I despise this POS show. The essay that I could write about everything awful about it would probably be 100 pages long. 

**** Rafe Judkins. What a god damn untalented dip****.

Judkins will always have a place in my heart for Agents of Shield and Chuck.

On 2/21/2022 at 7:10 PM, Outpost31 said:

Everybody else in here sitting around trying to act smart and understanding while discussing ways Amazon could maybe make poop smell a little better in season two.

To be fair, you were also wrong about the young actors. Good job on being a blind squirrel Outpost 😆

16 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

They weren’t good, and if you think they were you’re still wrong. Not terrible is not the same as good.

They were good. What held someone like the Rand actor back was the writing. And you’re wrong like you usually are.

3 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Agents of Shield was ******* horrendous and Chuck was passable at best, and his role in both shows wasn't even that significant.

Agents of Shield was one of the best things Marvel created. Even when the other Marvel shows like Daredevil failed me, AOS was still consistently good. It just sucked that the first half of the first season was so meh. But it got better with each season. Should ended after 5 though. 6 was a big disappointment but 7 ended well at least.

Edited by Xenos

10 minutes ago, Xenos said:

They were good. What held someone like the Rand actor back was the writing. And you’re wrong like you usually are.

The young actors ranged from passable (Rand) to awful (Egwene and Perrin).

The fact that you say "Rand actor" and not Josha is evidence of this point.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Xenos said:

Agents of Shield was one of the best things Marvel created. Even when the other Marvel shows like Daredevil failed me, AOS was still consistently good. It just sucked that the first half of the first season was so meh. 

You and I are clearly viewing television through entirely different lenses if you thought Agents of Shield ever reached passable to say nothing of good to say nothing of consistently good. 

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

The young actors ranged from passable (Rand) to awful (Egwene and Perrin).

The fact that you say "Rand actor" and not Josha is evidence of this point.

Egwene and Perrin were good. They stuck too closely to the books with Rand.

1 minute ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

You and I are clearly viewing television through entirely different lenses if you thought Agents of Shield ever reached passable to say nothing of good to say nothing of consistently good. 

Did you watch the entire AOS series or just the first season? There are a lot of great shows that not everyone likes. It is what it is.