2022 NFL Draft Prospects

TitanSS

2 hours ago, TitanSS said:

Praying some QB falls to the back half of the first round and we can pick up another 3rd rounder by trading back into the 2nd. 

That's the only thing I'm hoping for.

I’m honestly starting to think that’s a real possibility 

I really hadn’t paid much attention to the QB in the first thing but I’m starting to think it could happen or trade back a few spots and get one that way 

We’ll see though

Its the Titans we never know what they will do 

You have to wait for QB next year. The ones next year are just head over heels better. 

Guys physically more ready to play. Just looking into those guys. I see already 5 guys I'd take. Lol. 

As much as it would be cool to mature a guy for a year, guys next year are just so much better. 

15 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

You have to wait for QB next year. The ones next year are just head over heels better. 

Guys physically more ready to play. Just looking into those guys. I see already 5 guys I'd take. Lol. 

As much as it would be cool to mature a guy for a year, guys next year are just so much better. 

Ya I’d rather get someone who is going to help us right away for once or at least will at some point help us 

Farley missed the start of the year then got hurt after just a couple of games 

Radunz was inactive most of the year 

Wilson 🤮
Fulton missed most of his rookie year and wasn’t a factor late in it 

Fulton worked out and Farley still may work out but it be nice to have someone who is going to help us this year and we won’t be getting that if we take a QB late first or in the 2nd if we trade back

5 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I’m honestly starting to think that’s a real possibility 

I really hadn’t paid much attention to the QB in the first thing but I’m starting to think it could happen or trade back a few spots and get one that way 

We’ll see though

Its the Titans we never know what they will do 

I mean hoping the QB falls so some team trades up to get them and we go WR or IOL in the 2nd.

Any QB not worth drafting at 26 isn't worth drafting.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I mean hoping the QB falls so some team trades up to get them and we go WR or IOL in the 2nd.

Any QB not worth drafting at 26 isn't worth drafting.

If a QB falls to 26 pass. He isn't the QB to build on. 
He will likely be nothing more than an younger version of at best prime Tannehill. 

8 hours ago, KingTitan said:

He will likely be nothing more than an younger version of at best prime Tannehill. 

What I’ve been saying since this QB garbage stuff started being talked about…. I’d be looking to trade back all the way. Hopefully to get some picks for next year to be able to move up. Let Stroud and Young go top 5. Give me Tyler Van Dyke in the middle of the 1st 😎

12 hours ago, KingTitan said:

Yeah for sure if QBs fall to the 20s they're not good. 

Looks at Brady, Dak, Wilson, Rodgers. Dismissing a QB prospect because they aren't drafted high is pretty stupid. Not saying I want a QB just saying that's not the best thought process. If it's up to me we take the best WR on the board out of Burks, Williams, Olave, Dotson. I want nothing to do with another lineman in the first but that's likely the pick. 

22 minutes ago, MdTitansFan56 said:

Yeah for sure if QBs fall to the 20s they're not good. 

Looks at Brady, Dak, Wilson, Rodgers. Dismissing a QB prospect because they aren't drafted high is pretty stupid. Not saying I want a QB just saying that's not the best thought process. If it's up to me we take the best WR on the board out of Burks, Williams, Olave, Dotson. I want nothing to do with another lineman in the first but that's likely the pick. 

I'm not dismissing because of draft position really. It's more about these QBs and draft position. I can't get behind any fully.

3 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

What I’ve been saying since this QB garbage stuff started being talked about…. I’d be looking to trade back all the way. Hopefully to get some picks for next year to be able to move up. Let Stroud and Young go top 5. Give me Tyler Van Dyke in the middle of the 1st 😎

Will Levis is my guy right now.

But Van Dyke is definitely better than anyone this year and would take him too.  

24 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

I'm not dismissing because of draft position really. It's more about these QBs and draft position. I can't get behind any fully.

Got you, I agree with you there. Ridder is the only one I have slight confidence in that's projected to be there. Pickett and Willis no shot at all they are there. I prefer different direction just have a feeling with all the smoke Ridder or Corral will be a Titan 

1 hour ago, Titansfan_13 said:

If we are dead set on taking a QB this year, I would rather wait and try to get Strong in the 3rd or 4th personally.

Does he fit in the modern play action heavy offense? I know he is super accurate, and has a great arm but nothing else about him. 

While I am not opposed to trading back in the draft for the right deal, my focus would not be on drafting a QB in this draft.   Checking all the mock drafts it is highly likely one of WR Burks, Olave or Pickens or OL Zion, Green, Penning could be there when we draft in the 1st.  I would take any one of those with my 1st pick.  Things get iffy latter but WR Metchie, Shakir, Austin, Tolbert, Robinson are all possible in the third if we go OL in first.   I also could see us getting OL Tom later in the draft as well as maybe T Diesch.

Less than two weeks away and I really don’t have a huge difference in my big board than before. Priority one should definitely be to trade back. Going from 26 to late 3rd round is way too long to pick again. If we stay put my big board want list would go….

1.) Chris Olave

2.) Treylon Burks

3.) George Pickens

4.) Trevor Penning

5.) Zion Johnson

6.) Arnold Ebiketie

7.) George Karliftis

8.) Boye Mafe