2022 NFL Draft Prospects

TitanSS

I feel like if we're going to draft a QB this year Carson Strong in the third round would be the best of both worlds for us. We add a guy that improves the QB room in general that could potentially be groomed into a long term starter, but it also doesn't prevent us from drafting a guy early next year if that's what we end up wanting to do. 

I think there's a lot to work with as far as Carson's game goes. The arm strength, the accuracy, the stuff that he does pre snap at the line. Plus, he's more mobile than people give him credit for. Once he started to get that knee under him as the year progressed you can see him avoiding the rush and making some plays. He's not a mobile scrambler QB by any means, but he's not a complete statue in the pocket like some make him out to be.

I’m really going to hate taking an O-Lineman  at 26

I know it’s a need

I just really hate that it will be the 3rd consecutive draft using a 1st or 2nd round pick on one if it ends up being the case and yet Tannehill is still getting sacked a ton 

I don’t know if it’s stubbornness to keep taking swings and trying to find a guy 

I know financials is apart of it 

As a fan im just frustrated 

The Isaiah Wilson pick will forever go down as the worst pick in Titans history 

I want to blame Radunz “for not being ready” but I just cant

People says he’s better on the left side, Vrabel wants him as a RT

So I guess if the Titans are looking for a Guard, Zion Johnson would be the guy I hope falls but I’m not sure he does 

Keep seeing a lot of RT’s mocked to the Titans but Vrabel keeps saying Radunz will get a crack there so I’m not sure if JRob and Vrabel are actually looking for a RT or not 

But if we do go RT then at least Radunz ends back up on the left side 

I fee like fans just love the fantasy idea of making trades 

Trading back might really be something the Titans want to do if Zion or anyone else they are targeting are gone 

For the Titans to try and get a Linemen and a WR fairly early, trading back is a way to at least make me happy and most fans happy 

Lions have 32 and 34

Jets 35 and 38

Seattle 40 and 41

Detroit’s picks would be ideal 

I almost never root for a trade back but I may start too

1 hour ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I’m really going to hate taking an O-Lineman  at 26

I know it’s a need

I just really hate that it will be the 3rd consecutive draft using a 1st or 2nd round pick on one if it ends up being the case and yet Tannehill is still getting sacked a ton 

I don’t know if it’s stubbornness to keep taking swings and trying to find a guy 

I know financials is apart of it 

As a fan im just frustrated 

The Isaiah Wilson pick will forever go down as the worst pick in Titans history 

I want to blame Radunz “for not being ready” but I just cant

People says he’s better on the left side, Vrabel wants him as a RT

So I guess if the Titans are looking for a Guard, Zion Johnson would be the guy I hope falls but I’m not sure he does 

Keep seeing a lot of RT’s mocked to the Titans but Vrabel keeps saying Radunz will get a crack there so I’m not sure if JRob and Vrabel are actually looking for a RT or not 

But if we do go RT then at least Radunz ends back up on the left side 

I fee like fans just love the fantasy idea of making trades 

Trading back might really be something the Titans want to do if Zion or anyone else they are targeting are gone 

For the Titans to try and get a Linemen and a WR fairly early, trading back is a way to at least make me happy and most fans happy 

Lions have 32 and 34

Jets 35 and 38

Seattle 40 and 41

Detroit’s picks would be ideal 

I almost never root for a trade back but I may start too

I'll say if we take an OL first, it'll tell us a few things.  1. We aren't actively looking for Tannehill's successor yet.  2. Either they like what they've seen a lot from some of last year's rookies, or they just don't value top end receiver depth on an offense that runs the ball a lot.

Those are valid, I guess, but if one of the top five is there and we take a Kenyon Green or Zion Johnson or Tyler Smith, I'll be pretty annoyed.  And I do think all three of them are good players, and in a vacuum, worth taking at 26.

But there's just so much IOL talent in the middle rounds.  Guys like Parham, Strange, Fortner, and Jurgens really look like plug and play guys to me.  And if you can get that, along with an immediate WR contributor, why wouldn't you?

That said, if we take an OL first, and someone like Calvin Austin somehow makes it to 90, I won't raise a single complaint.  I just don't see any of those second tier guys falling that far.

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

Double down on the defense. Especially if a well valued offensive player isn't there. 

It wouldn’t shock me honestly, outside of Big Jeff and Autry who do we really have? Autry ain’t getting any younger and nobody else really makes much of a difference,

I mean, it makes sense to take a defensive player if they’re like the best player available by a wide enough margin.

I know that if Stingley was there because of his injury, he’d be tempting. Kyle Hamilton too, if he fell for positional value reasons.

Hall is a fringe first rounder IMO, and I don’t get the hype on Myjai at all.

Wouldn’t think either would be the real BPA at 26 no matter who is off the board though.

9 hours ago, Daniel said:

I mean, it makes sense to take a defensive player if they’re like the best player available by a wide enough margin.

I know that if Stingley was there because of his injury, he’d be tempting. Kyle Hamilton too, if he fell for positional value reasons.

Hall is a fringe first rounder IMO, and I don’t get the hype on Myjai at all.

Wouldn’t think either would be the real BPA at 26 no matter who is off the board though.

Oh yea that facts. I ain’t saying take Hall but if some like Johnson or Jordan Davis fall I wouldn’t be surprised if defense is the first pick. I still want WR no matter who there lol

24 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Oh yea that facts. I ain’t saying take Hall but if some like Johnson or Jordan Davis fall I wouldn’t be surprised if defense is the first pick. I still want WR no matter who there lol

Yeah. Just weird to see them looking at Sanders and Hall. Makes me wonder if they’re potentially a number 90 selection. I wouldn’t have thought they’d be there, but they’re almost certainly not on deck at 26, so who knows.

Trade down possibilities, I guess?

46 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Yeah. Just weird to see them looking at Sanders and Hall. Makes me wonder if they’re potentially a number 90 selection. I wouldn’t have thought they’d be there, but they’re almost certainly not on deck at 26, so who knows.

Trade down possibilities, I guess?

Yea really hoping for a trade down like most of us. Not having that 2nd this year really sucks

7 minutes ago, 615finest said:

Yea really hoping for a trade down like most of us. Not having that 2nd this year really sucks

Well, there was a rumor earlier in draft season that middle to late first rounders would be in great demand from teams wanting to trade up.  That would be great for us, especially if we're seriously eyeing a QB in the early rounds.

Of course, that was before like three teams ended up with multiple first round picks in the second half of the first, but still.