2022 NFL Draft Prospects

TitanSS

24 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Lol

Andrew Booth, Kaiir Elam, Roger McCreary
Jordan Davis Bernhard Raimann, Logan Hall. 

Raimann would shock the hell out of me. He’s a very good pass-protector…. Not a scheme fit….

I actually like Raimann and wouldn’t hate the pick but he’ll be 25 in September and still a raw prospect(still fairly new to the position). If he was 21/22, he’s likely a top 20 pick.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

On 4/23/2022 at 12:52 AM, Daniel said:

So, fun fact: of the draftnicks who got the Titans pick last year right, here are the projections for where Tennessee goes:

Todd McShay: Christian Watson
Pete Prisco: Tyler Smith
Les Bowen: George Karloftis
Josh Edwards: Kenyon Green
Paul Kuharsky: Treylon Burks
Ben Arthur: Skyy Moore
Terry McCormick: Treylon Burks
Buck Reising: N/A
Brent Dougherty: N/A
Darren McFarland: N/A
George Plaster: N/A

N/A is the most popular pick by far.  Of the few available, two WRs, two OLs, and a dang Edge.  No idea where we're going.

Update.

Walter Cherepinsky put Burks to Tennessee too fyi.

We can hold out hope.

the thing with burks is that he's a raw enough route runner that if we want him to have an early impact, we'll have to scheme him touches and make a legitimate effort to get him the ball in space, and i absolutely do not trust us to do that given that we can barely do it with AJ brown.

9 hours ago, -Hope- said:

the thing with burks is that he's a raw enough route runner that if we want him to have an early impact, we'll have to scheme him touches and make a legitimate effort to get him the ball in space, and i absolutely do not trust us to do that given that we can barely do it with AJ brown.

I'm starting to think he won't get drafted in the 1st round. 

10 hours ago, -Hope- said:

If we just give him the Chester Rogers bubble screens that’s like 100 targets next year alone.

10 hours ago, -Hope- said:

I do expect that the addition of a passing game coordinator to change how we use our WRs, so I’m less worried about that.

I no longer want Burks after learning more about him. He's a slot/gadget player with limited agility. He's going to struggle with the full route tree and he's not an elite athlete from a size/strength/speed perspective. In college they schemed the ball into his hands, but he's not that level of athlete at the NFL level.

We already have a much better version of him in AJ Brown. 

I would prefer to add receivers that complement AJs toolset, rather than attempt to copy it.

I think Skyy Moore is the 5th best WR in the draft, but I don't think the Titans will value him similarly due to his size.

As much as I want to get a high value position, where we're picking we may be deciding between the 1st or 2nd best IOL or the 6th WR and I don't think I'd pass up a first round talent for a 2nd round one at a more desirable position.

7 minutes ago, TitanSS said:

I think Skyy Moore is the 5th best WR in the draft, but I don't think the Titans will value him similarly due to his size.

i wouldn't be shocked, tbh. it's not unprecedented- robinson did draft taywan taylor after all, and we also had this bizarre obsession with putting chester rogers on the field all year. i guess we just like small receivers who are also bad. lmao

It’s just hard for me to be worried about combine results and athleticism concerns with Burks. Just like when AJ ran a 4.5, there’s just too much tape of him making plays in space and outrunning SEC defenses to buy into a below average gym shorts number.

Could probably be talked into Dotson over him. But I’d take Burks at 26 and be pretty excited.

• Like 1