2022 NFL Draft Prospects

TitanSS

1 minute ago, 615finest said:

Yea I’ve been seeing tht too but it’s been a lot of fake stuff coming out lately so idk what to believe lol

I'm just preparing for all these "top guys" to fall to the 2nd or 3rd and the forum get in rage against the machine mode for us not picking them.

I remember when Nick Fairly was in the draft and he was for sure a top 3 pick. Or Noah Spence was an for sure 1st round pick.
And the forum was so mad for passing on each.
Or even last year, "I can't believe with took Dez over Tylan Wallace!!!"  Tylan who had 2 catches last year. 

lol bottom line who knows!!!!  :) 

2 minutes ago, TitanSlim said:

Seen a mock where we drafted Bernhard Raimann at 26.

The only thing I’d love more than using the 26th pick on drafting a raw 21 year old OL in Tyler Smith would be drafting a 25 year old project OL in Raimann.

sad don cheadle GIF by Saturday Night Live

38 minutes ago, 615finest said:

It really does come down to this. Because the league doesn’t value IOL, you can just find starters later in a way that you can’t at WR. You can occasionally stumble into a good WR late, but it’s a hell of a lot harder than finding a competent OL in the third or fourth.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

It really does come down to this. Because the league doesn’t value IOL, you can just find starters later in a way that you can’t at WR. You can occasionally stumble into a good WR late, but it’s a hell of a lot harder than finding a competent OL in the third or fourth.

Yeah that's the guy/tweet I saw. I lost it on my timeline. 

I will say though, the tweet is a little misleading.  We're trying to find a role player at receiver, not a straight up starter.

Or at least that's how I think it's seen.

Sentiment is right though.  Much more talent at IOL around 90 than there is at WR.

2 hours ago, KingTitan said:

I'm just preparing for all these "top guys" to fall to the 2nd or 3rd and the forum get in rage against the machine mode for us not picking them.

I remember when Nick Fairly was in the draft and he was for sure a top 3 pick. Or Noah Spence was an for sure 1st round pick.
And the forum was so mad for passing on each.
Or even last year, "I can't believe with took Dez over Tylan Wallace!!!"  Tylan who had 2 catches last year. 

lol bottom line who knows!!!!  :) 

Most of the forum from what I remember wanted St. Brown. So I mean it works both ways…

1 hour ago, TitanSlim said:

Seen a mock where we drafted Bernhard Raimann at 26.

The only thing I’d love more than using the 26th pick on drafting a raw 21 year old OL in Tyler Smith would be drafting a 25 year old project OL in Raimann.

Raimann is too good of a pass-protector. I highly doubt we’re interested in him.

15 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I will say though, the tweet is a little misleading.  We're trying to find a role player at receiver, not a straight up starter.

Sentiment is right though.  Much more talent at IOL around 90 than there is at WR.

They prowoukdnt be a listed starter, but it’s pretty reasonable to expect WR3 to essentially get starter snaps. It’s tough to imagine AJ or Woods, even if they stay relatively healthy, playing more than 70% (this seems high) of our overall offensive snaps, which leaves a huge amount of available reps.

16 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Exactly. Strange, West, Salyer, Hayes, Mays, Jurgens, etc. There’s a lot of interior OL that can be plug and play at LG right now. Will they a pro bowler, probably not but the drop off from WR in the 1st round to the middle rounds is substantially greater than IOL. Likely end up with another Fitzpatrick in the middle rounds.

1 hour ago, titans0021 said:

it's also literally our exact experience. we've had at least some success drafting OL in the middle rounds (nate davis) whereas we are currently batting .000 on mid-round WRs. will we learn? guess we'll find out lol

1 hour ago, -Hope- said:

it's also literally our exact experience. we've had at least some success drafting OL in the middle rounds (nate davis) whereas we are currently batting .000 on mid-round WRs. will we learn? guess we'll find out lol

Is Tajae Sharpe the best post Round 2 WR we’ve taken in the last 15 years?