2022 NFL Draft Prospects

TitanSS

15 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

Probably relevant given that the four most likely positions that we will pick are the two most valuable (QB/WR) and two least valuable (G/RT) ways a team can spend a first.

Probably worth pulling the summary:

It is clear why the NFL values the QB so highly while over the long term wide receiver is a clear 2nd. However if focusing more on recent history teams have been so reluctant to let their tackles walk in free agency you can make a strong argument that left tackle is more valuable in a draft. If trades for veteran receivers also continues to pick up steam I think that also strengthens left tackle a bit but it is certainly close.  The defensive line has dropped in recent years but is strong overall.

I was actually a little surprised to see corner, safety, and linebacker so close with linebacker falling more recently. I think when you get into things like the quality of lower cost free agents and the upside with the top players, corner should get the nod but there certainly could be some arguments that could be made.

Guard, center, and right tackle are the three spots where I’m not sure any case could or should be made to take in the first round unless there is simply nobody else available.  

2 hours ago, titans0021 said:

It’s just hard for me to be worried about combine results and athleticism concerns with Burks. Just like when AJ ran a 4.5, there’s just too much tape of him making plays in space and outrunning SEC defenses to buy into a below average gym shorts number.

Could probably be talked into Dotson over him. But I’d take Burks at 26 and be pretty excited.

Yea Burks hit like 23 mph on a screen pass so that 40 really doesn’t make me look at him any different. I love Dotson. I’d honestly be ok with any of the Top 6 WR. Burks, Moore, or Dotson would be fine with me 

Yea guys trying to earn some stripes before the draft.. but jus because somebody doesn’t have followers doesn’t mean they don’t have any knowledge.

I just like seeing everyone’s different takes. A lot of it jus piggybacking with a few zingers to stand out lol

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, titans0021 said:

This isn’t me, but it might as well be. I’d “reach” on WR6 or 7 before taking an IOL in the first. Because I’d rather have WR6/7 and IOL9 than IOL2/3 and WR15-20. 

I was just saying that.. If it’s a run on WRs like everybody is expecting it’s no way we can wait until pick 90. I think it’s more quality lineman to be had at 90 then WR