The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Tk3 said:

why is malf claiming out of the blue right now?

In a game where nacho explicitly says he will give info to build fake claims. If you're just naming a name but not naming a role, it just feels like a hollow attempt to build town cred

we havent found scum yet. this helps narrow things down. if scum decides to NK me, its not a terrible thing because im getting voted.

I could tell you @HokieHigh role if he gives me permission to

12 hours ago, jasonwbantle said:

dream report shows three players AT LEAST one not sharing their alignment 

that’s what he got 

Orca liked this post. So AT LEAST 1 not sharing Orca's alignment.

So, I'd suggest the vigilante kill whoever we don't vote or Orca depending upon today's vote and flip tbh.

I'm still not 100% on the dream report

It's saying at least one does not share the alignment of the person who submits the report?

So if Orca is Isaac aligned, it means one person is not. That is useful

But if Orca is bible aligned or some third party, then the result is 100% fluff, even if the actual info was truly given from nacho the way everyone says it is

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

That is correct

So honestly what he should've done was target someone he thought was Scum, or was verified town somehow, that way we could either lynch the suspected scum to get the baseline alignment and find out what we are comparing to, or with the confirmed town through an invest have it compared that way.

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

we havent found scum yet. this helps narrow things down. if scum decides to NK me, its not a terrible thing because im getting voted.

I could tell you @HokieHigh role if he gives me permission to

character name? or role?

because the former means nothing, tbh

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

It's saying at least one does not share the alignment of the person who submits the report?

But if Orca is bible aligned or some third party, then the result is 100% fluff, even if the actual info was truly given from nacho the way everyone says it is

Correct.

which is why i dont like that orca is being cagey about his alignment

1 minute ago, Tk3 said:

I don't remember him ever saying it's based on the person who submits the report, I was assuming it was comparing based on who received the report.

Just now, Raves said:

I don't remember him ever saying it's based on the person who submits the report, I was assuming it was comparing based on who received the report.

I think we mean the same thing

I'm also referring to Orca as the benchmark for the comparison