The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

So for lynches today.  There's Matts, for being clearly non town and no chance of an Isaac aligned; skywind, if this Esau thing is to be believed; carl because TL bowed out and he still had a N2 target somehow; and Orca because he won't say what his alignment is.

That about cover it?

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

So, what's interesting to me, is that Skywind hints that he had Player B visit SwAg, as Esau was particularly hairy.

I didn't have him visit swag. I had him visit Daniel on night 2. Swag claimed he had 4 visitors so I was wondering if he was redirected somehow. 4 people independently visiting swag seemed unlikely?

Player B visited the first player he voted for in a day. "Three times @Daniel, you call my name". 

2 hours ago, skywindO2 said:

N1: Player B says he's going to visit Jason, comes home safely.
N2: Player B says he's going to visit Daniel, comes home safely.
N2. Player B says he's going to visit Swoosh, does not come home. :( 

There's a lot of explanation for that, and I don't believe swoosh is guilty of anything. Only sharing the information that I do have. 

Let me be clear Sky:

21 hours ago, skywindO2 said:
21 hours ago, SwAg said:

No more, no less than four.  One, a fan who does adore; another brought there by fate; at least one afflicted by the taint; and one more, who is lost forever.  And it is he, whose head I intend to sever.

I realize it gets dark at night but was one of your visitors particularly hairy? 

Why did you imply you visited SwAg with Esau and then claim the above, specifically not visiting SwAg?

2 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

I didn't have him visit swag. I had him visit Daniel on night 2. Swag claimed he had 4 visitors so I was wondering if he was redirected somehow. 4 people independently visiting swag seemed unlikely?

Player B visited the first player he voted for in a day. "Three times @Daniel, you call my name". 

If SwAg was redirected, how would Esau have visited him considering Esau wasn't redirected? Why even ask?

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

So for lynches today.  There's Matts, for being clearly non town and no chance of an Isaac aligned; skywind, if this Esau thing is to be believed; carl because TL bowed out and he still had a N2 target somehow; and Orca because he won't say what his alignment is.

That about cover it?

Swoosh isn't town and probably the cult and I've already claimed my alignment over and over and over 

3 minutes ago, skywindO2 said:

Tbh, 4 people targeting me isn’t too strange.