The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

If they’re the lead vote getters. There are as many people who haven’t voted yet as there are votes on the top lynch candidate right now.

Why are you so resistant to lynching Orca?

yep, taking notes of those hesitant to go orca. 

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

If they’re the lead vote getters. There are as many people who haven’t voted yet as there are votes on the top lynch candidate right now.

Why are you so resistant to lynching Orca?

I'm, playing it safe incase his ability is what it is.  I'm not tainted, at least I haven't been informed of it, but if half the game is and he really does kill them I don't want that to happen.

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Yes. This whole game has been. The way our abilities and names change isn’t typical. It’s a nacho game and it’s complicated.

It's really not as complicated as you think it is.  Your ability seems the most complicated I've seen based on what you've said the two different versions are.  Oh yeah, what was your two roles again?

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

I'm, playing it safe incase his ability is what it is.  I'm not tainted, at least I haven't been informed of it, but if half the game is and he really does kill them I don't want that to happen.

It's really not as complicated as you think it is.  Your ability seems the most complicated I've seen based on what you've said the two different versions are.  Oh yeah, what was your two roles again?

You would know 100%

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Dude, orca is the playing it safe lynch.

Carl is relying on Dome, who has nothing to prove he’s town other than him saying he’s town.

He’s 100 percent lying. Which is what scum do to avoid bring lynched.

Just now, Daniel said:

Carl is relying on Dome, who has nothing to prove he’s town other than him saying he’s town.

He here is referring to orca. I see that that’s not clear.

Just now, The Orca said:

You would know 100%

Then I'm not tainted.  So since Jason might be I should probably vote you since it'd mean his death right?

Just now, Daniel said:

Isn't Dome the one that's saying Carl is scum?  So you're saying Dome is lying and Dome and someone else, probably Orca in this instance, are scum?

1 minute ago, Daniel said:
2 minutes ago, Daniel said:

He here is referring to orca. I see that that’s not clear.

That's fine, but Orca is in the lead, I'm just giving a good back-up.  I think both Carl and Orca are good lynches.  My vote simply helps solidify that one of those 2 will end up as the lynch and at worst gives us info on who might be scum with how they vote going forward.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

Then I'm not tainted.  So since Jason might be I should probably vote you since it'd mean his death right?

Isn't Dome the one that's saying Carl is scum?  So you're saying Dome is lying and Dome and someone else, probably Orca in this instance, are scum?

Once again I would like to point out that never in a million years would I give swoosh the double vote if orca was my teammate. I would’ve given it to orca.

• Like 1

Just now, Daniel said:

You know what, I’m gonna use my one-time ability, which will kill, at random, three people who aren’t on the voting line I am.

There. Now if you don’t vote Orca, you’ve got like a 50/50 shot at dying.

Better lynch orca. He’s the safe lynch now.

This is awkward…

I’ll do it if you really want ;)