The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

1)  Obviously I didn't get a person listed as scum.  I thought Matts was joking around about it when he picked me since it was wrong and I thought everyone else thought it was a joke too.  I feel Jason is scum because although it's hard to really tell/put into words, but his playstyle is definitely different than the past few games.

2)  Yes I did try to help him, but I ended up role blocked.  See the comment at the start of the Day where I tagged Matts asking him not to do to me what he did to you.

You deserve it 

Just now, Malfatron said:

o no matts is a RB again?

dont you put that evil on me. 

9 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Even the comment at the bottom is odd. He could have voted swag to cause a tie but says he is gonna get lynched.  Is that bc bcb was not gonna vote swag under any circumstances bc they are aligned/scum together 

I asked bcb to go swag or daniel and he didn't move. I even told matts to switch to swag when he said he would, but he didn't. I switched votes to swag as soon as I saw bcb's post.

swag or matts imo

• Like 1

Just now, Raves said:

Also is it just me or is Malf playing in a more of a ELI5 mode right now?

yes because the stuff people are saying doesnt jibe

Just now, Matts4313 said:

How come its not  "Malf needs to be better at following instructions"? 

So you cant explain more or wont?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I know. And I picked you. Feeling special?

Not really because it's letting some people be lazy.  Though if I do get lynched it'll give a better idea of who the scum are since they're trying to take the easy way out.  So I guess win/win?  Though probably a bigger loss in the end since you'd still need to weed through the people that jumped on me.

Just now, Malfatron said:

yes because the stuff people are saying doesnt jibe

So you cant explain more or wont?

I mean I understand that, but you are normally a little more capable of picking up jokes etc.  Seems like your radar is a little off in that regard this game.