The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, squire12 said:

so what are you driving at here?   Is there a reason you need to hyper fixated on getting the info at the present time?

@SwAgif you are good with me revealing where you did or did not go, please tag me.  I am off to sleep and will be on around 630am

Although the Orca confirmation made me feel like Jason was actually town, I just wanted to verify that I wasn't super duper wrong with both Orca and Jason being scum.  Figured I might be able to catch him with changing his tune and saying he was Bible-Aligned instead of Isaac-Aligned, though he could've been coached to prevent that it was still worth an attempt.

Do you only know where he did/did not go or do you know more for N2?

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:
3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

dream report shows three players AT LEAST one not sharing their alignment 

that’s what he got 

okay, thanks for the clarification there.

i still think it could be orca

Not just that, but they could be a Isaac-Neutral faction like KSJ was.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

he was trying to bait you

You defend him a lot. That is super shady. I asked him 3x what he was and he kept saying are you Bible too? Implying that was the right side when I was the first to admit to being Isaac aligned with Malf. So he should have known…..I also said that when I was tainted I stayed same role of Isaac aligned. How can this be town behavior?

Yes I’m convinced orca is town too and at least 1/3 are not town.

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

You defend him a lot. That is super shady. I asked him 3x what he was and he kept saying are you Bible too? Implying that was the right side when I was the first to admit to being Isaac aligned with Malf. So he should have known…..I also said that when I was tainted I stayed same role of Isaac aligned. How can this be town behavior?

Yes I’m convinced orca is town too and at least 1/3 are not town.

because i can read raves pretty well

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

Although the Orca confirmation made me feel like Jason was actually town, I just wanted to verify that I wasn't super duper wrong with both Orca and Jason being scum.  Figured I might be able to catch him with changing his tune and saying he was Bible-Aligned instead of Isaac-Aligned, though he could've been coached to prevent that it was still worth an attempt.

Do you only know where he did/did not go or do you know more for N2?

I know I was redirected.

I know where swag did or did not go.