The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

swag said he was visited by 4 people

squire said he was redirected to swag, and knows where swag did or didnt go

raves said he protected swag

jason said he gave a dream to orca

orca said that the dream stated that one of mwil, rack, swoosh wasnt aligned with him(orca)

At least one of the three Malf.

and why won’t squire tell us?

why won’t swag tell us?

oh that’s right only orca and I have been upfront with night 2.

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

At least one of the three Malf.

and why won’t squire tell us?

why won’t swag tell us?

oh that’s right only orca and I have been upfront with night 2.

swag claimed he visited himself or didnt visit

if hes lying, squire should call him out on that

swag either knows who visited him or just the number. which means he already told us everything or hes holding out until tommorrow

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

No. But I’d bet my game over orca being town rather than any one on that list of three tbh. And he said exactly what his power does without me telling him so he could have lied.

yeah orca clearly got a dream.

but whether he altered the people in it or just posted it as is because im hes scum, theres likely at least 1 not alignrd...thats the question

or it could be that none are scum, and they are isaac friendly

*****Still waiting for @MWil23 @rackcs @swoosh for why they voted for non scum and lead to his lynch. And why you were in that dream. At least one of you is not with us as Isaac aligned. I know @Malfatronhas said we should sit on that info. But that’s dangerous at a time when we have seen all but one townie get killed. I’m down with any of those three if we can argue the point well.

But I’m on raves for his little “I was just pretending to be scum to try and trick you” bull****. That and he refuses to share any info from his move though he claims he has it but will sir on it for 24 hours.

Feel free to explain why I should go for one of the other three and I’ll probably switch to them.

anyone besides these 4 would take some additional Intel or something for me to take them.

im probably gonna step away for a while now. I’ll check my @ when I can but this is basically what im doing day 3. I hope Y’all read this.*****

Edited by jasonwbantle

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

of those, i suspect orca and swoosh the most i think

Why orca. That seems highly unlikely. You and everyone else never considered voting him or saying a negative thing about him the entire game. And I picked him as the most obvious town that wouldn’t be visited. So if you roll that way, it’s completely against my reads.