The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

51 minutes ago, Dome said:

Not a good look, but he has to trust my info to want Carl over orca so it’s hard to say if he’s avoiding a Carl lynch, hesitant to follow me, hesitant to not lynch orca because it’s his best read, or a little of all 3

I literally claimed Isaac.

This is why I’m hesitant to go Carl over Orca. Swoosh seems way more trustworthy.

The minus one vote thing is not a very pro town looking move either.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Dome said:

Not a good look, but he has to trust my info to want Carl over orca so it’s hard to say if he’s avoiding a Carl lynch, hesitant to follow me, hesitant to not lynch orca because it’s his best read, or a little of all 3

I literally claimed Isaac.

This is why I’m hesitant to go Carl over Orca. Swoosh seems way more trustworthy.

The minus one vote thing is not a very pro town looking move either.

Ok, I'll just claim anyway and you can believe me or don't. 

I was originally a role called The Keeper. I had a target each night but it had been used on Dome by TL so I left it at that since I had just taken over. It said that 'Dome couldn't be located'. That's it. The target literally is only supposed to say whether someone is aligned with me or not. N3 I used it on Orca, and he is not aligned with me either. 

Then I became tainted last night, so I shared it in the thread. 

I am now a role The Miser. I have a move that has been explained to me by Nacho as a Motion-Sensor, that can target a player and see the number of people that visited the target and whether the target has left to do a move. 

I also have a move called Remote-Detonator which was not explained at all. I asked. 

10 minutes ago, carl_sjunior said:

Ok, I'll just claim anyway and you can believe me or don't. 

I was originally a role called The Keeper. I had a target each night but it had been used on Dome by TL so I left it at that since I had just taken over. It said that 'Dome couldn't be located'. That's it. The target literally is only supposed to say whether someone is aligned with me or not. N3 I used it on Orca, and he is not aligned with me either. 

Then I became tainted last night, so I shared it in the thread. 

I am now a role The Miser. I have a move that has been explained to me by Nacho as a Motion-Sensor, that can target a player and see the number of people that visited the target and whether the target has left to do a move. 

I also have a move called Remote-Detonator which was not explained at all. I asked. 

Based on what we've seen so far, I think it's unlikely that an isaac-aligned role would have a pre-taint name called The Keeper.