The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, Dome said:

I’m acknowledging it in an attempt to alleviate you of your fears.

The issue is that it’s not particularly alleviating given the totality.

These changes of behavior are not exactly uncommon for you as scum.  In fact, all I’m seeing is the same pattern as Star Trek, and a complete change from last game, which you’re self-aware enough to do.

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

The issue is that it’s not particularly alleviating given the totality.

These changes of behavior are not exactly uncommon for you as scum.  In fact, all I’m seeing is the same pattern as Star Trek, and a complete change from last game, which you’re self-aware enough to do.

Scurrd or scum 

Summary dismissals citing some vague principal.  Asserting your perspective is superior because it’s your perspective, contrary to thread posture.  And, if I go back, you will find you cast the first stone at me, and then once again claim I’m the one initiating attacks.

Summary dismissals citing some vague principal.

That’s not a personal attack.

Asserting your perspective is superior because it’s your perspective, contrary to thread posture.

that’s not a personal attack

And, if I go back, you will find you cast the first stone at me, and then once again claim I’m the one initiating attacks.

Please do 

7 minutes ago, SwAg said:

You’re being purposefully infuriating with fallacies you know don’t actually refute anything, while also engaging in such attacks.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Summary dismissals citing some vague principal.  Asserting your perspective is superior because it’s your perspective, contrary to thread posture.  And, if I go back, you will find you cast the first stone at me, and then once again claim I’m the one initiating attacks.

It’s the type of behavior I expect from the Twins.  Even now, when I cite these examples, you summarily dismiss them based on an irrelevant ground - “not a personal attack.”

Like, even your attempt to push it onto me is a continuation of the behavior I said.