The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Me being antagonistic makes beta ******* like you scared and run off. Sure. That’s fine, I’ll live with that.

But you intentionally sabotaging a game and putting no effort into votes is something else entirely. Complete disrespect for the game and I hope I don’t get invited back. unless ur scum and this actually makes sense.

Now please go away. Stop harassing meJohn Mulaney Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Money Win GIF by InternetBeta

10 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Player B cries furiously at Matts4313.

VC

Matts4313 - 1 - [Player B]

11 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Death summoned a barrage of scythes and hurled them at @skywindO2, chopping him to bits, his blood painting the floor of the Necropolis. He was The Deserter, Isaac-aligned. Prior to stealing his brother's Birthright, he was Jacob.

Autopsy:

Reveal hidden contents

@skywindO2 was:

The Deserter
Character_Tainted_Jacob_appearance.png

"Esau held a grudge against Jacob because of the blessing from his father being stolen. He said to himself, 'The days of mourning for my father are near; then I will kill my brother Jacob.'" - Genesis 27:41

You are aligned with Isaac: Eliminate all threats to Isaac.

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Abilities marked as "Passive" are always active, and "Day Actions" are instead used during the day.)

• I4RPcCJ.pngAnima Sola
    • Once per night, target a player. That player is roleblocked, and cannot vote the following day.
  • XsAXexI.pngBirthright (PASSIVE)
    • Esau can no longer be controlled during the day. Instead, he immediately locks his vote on you at the beginning of each day.
    • At night, Esau targets the player he voted for during the day in attempt to kill them (if he didn't vote, he will no visit).
    • Esau no longer dies if you do, and instead locks his vote on a random player at the beginning of each day if you're dead.
    • At the end of each day, if Esau is dead and you are alive, he is revived.
    • If you or Esau are ever purified, the other is purified as well.
    • This ability can't be copied, but it can be removed.

@skywindO2 previously was:

Jacob
Character_Jacob_appearance.png

"And the Lord said to her, 'Two nations are in your womb, and two peoples from within you shall be divided; the one shall be stronger than the other, the older shall serve the younger.'" - Genesis 25:23

You are aligned with Isaac: Eliminate all threats to Isaac.

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Abilities marked as "Passive" are always active, and "Day Actions" are instead used during the day.)

• tEAprkB.pngRed Stew
    • Once per game, at night, target a player. If targeted player is Esau, both you and targeted player are protected from dying that night.
    • If they aren't Esau, they be informed in their night PM that you visited them last night, trying to get them to drink a suspicious liquid.
  • 2Q9P6Lw.pngThe Twins (DAY ACTION)
    • You control the pseudoplayer Esau (who joins the game by the name of "Player B"). Esau is Isaac-aligned and may be visited or voted for normally.
    • You can at any time except during the final 30 minutes of the day, via PM with the host, ask Esau to change his vote to a player of your choosing (but not a no lynch). You may also specify a short line or reasoning for voting that way, but Esau will paraphrase anything into his own words.
    • If Esau is not voting by the final 30 minutes of the day he will automatically place his vote on who you're voting for (if you haven't placed a vote by that time, he'll vote for a random player).
    • At night, Esau visits the first player he was voting for during the day. If for some reason Esau couldn't vote or the first player Esau voted for was lynched (or otherwise dead by the start of night), he will visit a random player, instead.
    • If Esau ever visits a non-Isaac aligned or tainted player, Esau is killed.
    • If you are killed, Esau also dies. If you or Esau are ever tainted, the other is tainted as well.

Night moves are due at 9:35 PM ET.

If Skywind controlled player B, why is player B crying at me post-death?

11 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

XsAXexI.pngBirthright (PASSIVE)

• Esau can no longer be controlled during the day. Instead, he immediately locks his vote on you at the beginning of each day.
  • At night, Esau targets the player he voted for during the day in attempt to kill them (if he didn't vote, he will no visit).
  • Esau no longer dies if you do, and instead locks his vote on a random player at the beginning of each day if you're dead.
  • At the end of each day, if Esau is dead and you are alive, he is revived.
  • If you or Esau are ever purified, the other is purified as well.
  • This ability can't be copied, but it can be removed.

Player B.

We have to lynch this dude or he kills me, I think?

17 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Wtf

You have issues, if you’re gonna start instigating **** with me too/ just stop and go away

I only said you're that type of guy, not that you are that guy.

Big difference. I'm not accusing anyone of defecating in a pool at all.

33 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

im a bit confused why carl aint dead i thought we lynched him

read the writeup

32 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

When did he taint you?

n4, discussed ad nauseum. 

Edited by Dome