The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Yes.  If he's not Bible, it pretty much completely clears swoosh.

I already had swoosh as not a threat to town.

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

And it's a safer lynch.  I don't know what more you want.

How is Orca a safer lynch when he says that if he's lynched half the game is going with him.

3 minutes ago, Raves said:

I already had swoosh as not a threat to town.

How is Orca a safer lynch when he says that if he's lynched half the game is going with him.

Dome isn't trustworthy yet.  Swoosh is, so we're much more likely to not be manipulated by going Orca.  And if you have swoosh as not a threat, then you should know his info is good.

As for Orca telling the truth, he's caught scum.  He's lying so we won't lynch him.  If he was just a survivor, he'd have no motive to keep tainting people, so he's clearly lying.  He's anti-town.

Who all is tainted right now anyway?

orca is claiming that tainting players is "powering" them up. here's the problem with that:

1) scum can taint players as well. look at squire's role.

2) town can purify players. look at forge's role. 

tainting is clearly an anti-town move. 

also, if orca was an indy playing for town, why would he go after myself/mwil/racks for the dream thing? he would know one of us not being aligned with him could simply mean we are all just town. 

On 9/4/2021 at 4:17 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

A Lump of Coal

• Once per game, at night, target a player. They becomes tainted and will die at the end of the following night.
  • That player will be informed of their impending death, and that death can be prevented if they are protected on either night

@swoosh you know something we dont?

5 minutes ago, swoosh said:

the only reason to not lynch orca today would be if we believe his claim that all tainted players will die with him. I don't. 

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

@swoosh you know something we dont?

We already know that the taint mechanic doesn't work that way in every case.

Chalk this up to another Orca lie @Raves

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

@swoosh you said you could confirm I gave you a double vote and you immediately lost it

to the best of your understanding does this mean my move on you worked and a secondary move negated it?

your move definitely worked, but I'm not sure how I lost it. I'd guess you're right and a secondary move negated it. 

• Like 1