The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

You're asking me to do work, I'm not gonna do that.  I'm gonna be Jameis Winston with an amazing defense, great field position, and a strong run game taking what's given to me.  Carl/Orca was given to me.  Tomorrow that's not going to be what's given to me.

Still throwing 2 INTs a game?

Just now, Raves said:

You're asking me to do work, I'm not gonna do that. 

Its not really work to think about it when you're already here doing that with other angles to the game... this is suspect is hell.

You're here making moves before the lynch deadline, making reads and pushes...

i lay out a case that you can see from your perspective without even trusting my claim and suddenly thats too much work and you won't do that?

@swoosh @Daniel @jasonwbantle @Matts4313 i obviously don't 100% trust all of you, but I think I got another one with raves. He's literally here playing and trying to do stuff and as soon as I show him evidence on carl he's like "nah im not even playing

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Still throwing 2 INTs a game?

He threw 0 ints and like 5 TDs

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Its not really work to think about it when you're already here doing that with other angles to the game... this is suspect is hell.

You're here making moves before the lynch deadline, making reads and pushes...

i lay out a case that you can see from your perspective without even trusting my claim and suddenly thats too much work and you won't do that?

@swoosh @Daniel @jasonwbantle @Matts4313 i obviously don't 100% trust all of you, but I think I got another one with raves. He's literally here playing and trying to do stuff and as soon as I show him evidence on carl he's like "nah im not even playing

Nope, I'm really just asking.  I had you as town as well with Carl as scum, but with your insistence that I'm scum for even asking about it makes me question that now.

@Dome also the fact that I jumped off from Carl when Orca was tied with Matts to Orca since those 2 are the top 2 scum targets last night and then Orca showing as scum should show I'm not scum as I would've tried to push the Matts line myself instead.  I guess we now know who the next scum is.  I hope @swoosh compared with you.

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Is it not smarter to lay out where my head is at before I die? I like chilling tho.

Unless we have info to share before night phase, it’s just arguing and speculation. To me, let’s see what happens after the smoke clears. Good chance I die tonight. If so, let’s be smart. I’d love to see raves die Bc he’s been a ****** to me since day 1 acting super scummy and lying. That said, I think he’s town. Carl seems like the most likely lynch tomorrow if he’s still alive.

2 minutes ago, Raves said:

Nope, I'm really just asking. 

What exactly are you asking?

I had you as town as well with Carl as scum, but with your insistence that I'm scum for even asking about it makes me question that now.

I'm not insisting you're scum for asking about that. 

I asked you why you didn't ask about it until 30 minutes before orca was going to die if it was something you were concerned about. 

Then I made a case on carl and you completely sidestepped it and said you weren't going to do any work even though you were just doing work earlier when it suited you.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

@Dome also the fact that I jumped off from Carl when Orca was tied with Matts to Orca since those 2 are the top 2 scum targets last night and then Orca showing as scum should show I'm not scum as I would've tried to push the Matts line myself instead. 

Right, I'm past that. We're on to scummier behavior.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

I guess we now know who the next scum is.  I hope @swoosh compared with you.

If I think you're scum, I must be scum?

2 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Unless we have info to share before night phase, it’s just arguing and speculation. To me, let’s see what happens after the smoke clears. Good chance I die tonight. If so, let’s be smart. I’d love to see raves die Bc he’s been a ****** to me since day 1 acting super scummy and lying. That said, I think he’s town. Carl seems like the most likely lynch tomorrow if he’s still alive.

I Love You Ily GIF by Chippy the Dog

1 minute ago, jasonwbantle said:

Unless we have info to share before night phase, it’s just arguing and speculation. To me, let’s see what happens after the smoke clears.

It's just arguing and speculation until one of the players is killed and flips town so you know at the very least his posts weren't meant to mislead town.

Good chance I die tonight. If so, let’s be smart.

Didn't you just say we should chill and wait for night deaths? Why do you get to talk about this but me you're telling other people to "chill"?

I’d love to see raves die Bc he’s been a ****** to me since day 1 acting super scummy and lying. That said, I think he’s town. Carl seems like the most likely lynch tomorrow if he’s still alive.

same question as above. If it's just arguing and speculation aren't you going against your own suggestion?

12 minutes ago, Dome said:

6 minutes to go? no its not. look at the n1 swing.

didn't you say I was targeting you cause you didn't know how to play? how do you know when to time a swing?

wasn't around night 1.

i know how to play, i just said that this game is a steep learning curve for a first game back. 

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

What exactly are you asking?

I'm not insisting you're scum for asking about that. 

I asked you why you didn't ask about it until 30 minutes before orca was going to die if it was something you were concerned about. 

Then I made a case on carl and you completely sidestepped it and said you weren't going to do any work even though you were just doing work earlier when it suited you.

Right, I'm past that. We're on to scummier behavior.

If I think you're scum, I must be scum?

Nope but since moves aren't locked in, the fact I asked Swoosh to compare with you, hopefully he'll oblige, and we'll find out if you are town or not.