The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

Isaac's ears were ringing loud. So loud, now. He cried a single tear at Player B, causing him to explode.

Player B was The Revenant, previously Esau. He was aligned with Isaac.

Autopsy:

Spoiler

Player B was:

The Revenant
Dark_Esau.png

"But Esau I have hated. I have laid waste his hill country and left his heritage to jackals of the desert." - Malachi 1:3

You are aligned with Isaac: Eliminate all threats to Isaac.

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Abilities marked as "Passive" are always active, and "Day Actions" are instead used during the day.)

• B90jZWO.pngBloody Gust
    • Once per night, target the player you were voting for at the end of the previous day to kill them.

Player B was previously:

Esau
Character_Esau_appearance.png

"That no one is sexually immoral or unholy like Esau, who sold his birthright for a single meal." - Hebrews 12:16

You are aligned with Isaac: Eliminate all threats to Isaac.

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Abilities marked as "Passive" are always active, and "Day Actions" are instead used during the day.)

• sLx3qgF.pngDamocles

Night moves are due 9:00 PM ET tomorrow, although I can process the night early if everyone's move are in (even if you intend to do nothing, I will need you to tell me this via PM).