The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

17 minutes ago, Raves said:

I would like to point out that based on a quick search of who Leviathan is based on this game, it's who Isaac transforms into when he meets certain criteria.  In this game probably getting tainted.

https://bindingofisaacrebirth.fandom.com/wiki/Leviathan

HA and daniel claimed to be Isaac and tainted. 

I still think the smart play is going player B today, but daniel is leviathan.

Just now, Raves said:

Once again, you are saying purple faction is not KSJs faction?  If so where did you get purple faction from?

I'm considering KSJ's faction pink.

I know there's a Leviathan faction because that's the result I got when I investigated Orca. clearly some sort of manipulation there, but confirms there's a Leviathan faction.

and now you're saying Isaac turns into Leviathan when he's tainted, which daniel has confirmed being a) Isaac and b) tainted. 

and he's lied about it this whole time, which proves he's been trying to hide it.

Just now, swoosh said:

I'm considering KSJ's faction pink.

I know there's a Leviathan faction because that's the result I got when I investigated Orca. clearly some sort of manipulation there, but confirms there's a Leviathan faction.

and now you're saying Isaac turns into Leviathan when he's tainted, which daniel has confirmed being a) Isaac and b) tainted. 

and he's lied about it this whole time, which proves he's been trying to hide it.

I'm assuming that's what happens since the game had the change from Isaac to Leviathan based on collecting items, but since that's not possible in this game I was assuming it was based on getting tainted since that seems to be what causes players to change roles.