The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

5mxe74.jpg

I was the town power role, not the jailer.

I’m actually thinking back and trying to remember a game where I was more cleared than this by the endgame, and I can’t think of one. And I still couldn’t convince the town to lynch the last scummy.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

I was the town power role, not the jailer.

I’m actually thinking back and trying to remember a game where I was more cleared than this by the endgame, and I can’t think of one. And I still couldn’t convince the town to lynch the last scummy.

That's ok, because my last pick on the bus drive was bad, because it would have cemented Orca as scum, and instead I redirected invests elsewhere. I got a bit greedy with the kill, and should have realized that Jason was going to do something utterly egregious, and I should have stuck with my Raves and Orca drive, which would have blocked Orca and I'd have used Jason's ability to do it.

:) 

3 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You could've used it on Daniel.

Swoosh tainted Daniel last night, ending the game. Your jail prevented all night actions from working on your target. So you could've infinitely swapped between swoosh and Daniel

I wasn't sure if it was a taint related ability or a kill ability.  I went with the more common kill ability and figured whether it was Swoosh or Daniel they'd try to kill Matts and put me in the position of choosing who won.

1 minute ago, Raves said:

I wasn't sure if it was a taint related ability or a kill ability.  I went with the more common kill ability and figured whether it was Swoosh or Daniel they'd try to kill Matts and put me in the position of choosing who won.

I gotcha. Just making a note that despite swoosh looking to be in Coast mode, he was actually in trouble near the end potentially

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

That's ok, because my last pick on the bus drive was bad, because it would have cemented Orca as scum, and instead I redirected invests elsewhere. I got a bit greedy with the kill, and should have realized that Jason was going to do something utterly egregious, and I should have stuck with my Raves and Orca drive, which would have blocked Orca and I'd have used Jason's ability to do it.

:) 

Yeah... you drove Orca and Daniel, trying to drive scum from Daniel to Orca but instead drove town players suspecting Orca to Daniel lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I gotcha. Just making a note that despite swoosh looking to be in Coast mode, he was actually in trouble near the end potentially

Does kind of suck that I had originally had my move on Daniel but swapped to Matts cuz of the kill thinking.

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Yeah... you drove Orca and Daniel, trying to drive scum from Daniel to Orca but instead drove town players suspecting Orca to Daniel lol

That was my bad as much as MWil’s.

We knew it could backfire horribly, but we also thought it could be very rewarding for town if it worked.

I was going to actually use my lynch ability at the end to nail swoosh instead of letting Player B be th lynch, but votes got locked before I could check back in.

9 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Matts was a shoe-in for LVP near the beginning of the game, as he was just trolling and blocking town players.

Meh, RNG'd it pretty much the entire game unless someone specifically was called out. 

9 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Started to seriously play down the stretch.

YOU TAKE THIS BACK JERK

On 9/7/2021 at 9:00 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Last night you used Void to roleblock Raves.

Deserved it.

On 9/8/2021 at 8:57 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Last night you used Void to roleblock Malfatron.

YOU ARE GODDAMNED RIGHT HE DESERVED IT!

On 9/9/2021 at 9:11 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Last night you used Void to roleblock MWil23.

WHAT AM I, ON REPEAT? THE DONKEY GOT WHAT WAS COMING TO HIM!

On 9/10/2021 at 9:08 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

Last night you used Void to roleblock rackcs.

EDIT:

lol i just saw your move change now. it was past the deadline tho so thats on you

#nailedit

On 9/11/2021 at 9:04 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

You used Void to roleblock carl_sjunior.

#nailedit

On 9/12/2021 at 8:35 PM, TheKillerNacho said:

You used Void to roleblock Player B.

Last night, you were tainted! You are no longer your old role, and do not have access to those abilities. Your new role is:

The Empty
Character_Tainted_Apollyon_appearance.pn

"For if God did not spare angels when they sinned, but cast them into hell and committed them to chains of gloomy darkness to be kept until their judgment" - 2 Peter 2:4

You are aligned with Isaac: Eliminate all threats to Isaac.

ROLE ABILITIES:
(In general, you may only use one of your role's actions each night. Abilities marked as "Passive" are always active, and "Day Actions" are instead used during the day.)

• Kj3pwIc.pngAbyss
    • Once per night, target another player. If that player has the Abyss ability themselves and weren't using it that night, you receive a report of their Role Name.
    • Else, if they are tainted, they receive a 1-shot version of this ability.
    • Else, they become tainted and you are purified.
    • You cannot target the same player two nights in a row with this ability.

#nailedit

16 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You successfully used Abyss on swoosh.

#nailedit

14 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

You successfully used Abyss on jasonwbantle.

#nailedit

Even if I didnt nail it, I #nailedit

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

That was my bad as much as MWil’s.

We knew it could backfire horribly, but we also thought it could be very rewarding for town if it worked.

I was going to actually use my lynch ability at the end to nail swoosh instead of letting Player B be th lynch, but votes got locked before I could check back in.

That wouldn't have worked anyway, swoosh wasn't 2nd place in votes, even with your vote. Swoosh would've just used Red Key and forced a lynch of Raves instead in OT.