The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

I always strive for MVP or JVP...more like the "If you have two choices and are unsure of what to do, choose the one that makes the best story" road. Ask @Forge, we both do this. :) 

Sad I couldn't peg you into one of the awards this game. You were probably 2nd place for "Worst Timing" though!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Forge said:
2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

I always strive for MVP or JVP...more like the "If you have two choices and are unsure of what to do, choose the one that makes the best story" road. Ask @Forge, we both do this. :) 

This is the only true way to play

Im offended that you two left me in the rain when discussing this playstyle. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Raves said:

Also @TheKillerNacho can you please authenticate the fact that I did in fact put aside my differences for Jason N1 and tried to protect him cuz he said he had an invest ability? 

You voted to lynch me every time. The we’re the worst player I’ve ever played with. 

Edited by jasonwbantle

4 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

JVP: @jasonwbantle - Not sure much else needs to be said. Tried to knowingly kill the town protector only to beg @Raves the next day to "play to his win condition". Uh, okay.

Wasn’t the known town protector when I started the move in motion. Funny you fail to mention him locking his vote on town for A policy every single vote the first what 5 nights? Smh