The Binding of Isaac: Remafia (Delirium wins!)

TheKillerNacho

1 minute ago, TheKillerNacho said:

VC

Raves - 3 - Matts4313, jasonwbantle, Player B

Player B - 3 - Tk3, bcb1213, Malfatron

kingseanjohn - 2 - Daniel, HokieHigh

Swag - 2 - Dome, JoshstraDaymus

Tk3 - 2 - Swag, squire12

jasonwbantle - 1 - [Raves]

bcb1213 - 1 - The Orca

Matts4313 - 1 - swoosh

squire12 - 1 - skywindO2

TL2 - 1 - MWil23

ok so every vote has a name next to it atm

15 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

I wasn’t comparing him to burrow here at all. I was referring to Baker Mayfoeld having two studs and a good team. But damn you got triggerd and it’s hilarious.

But if you want to do there sure. Compare defenses and offensive lines between herbert and burrow. Go ahead. Or even the other QB in the qb room. Or the coach ffs. We don’t have an established wr like Allen either. And he had a te we had none last year.z I could go on and on. Your ignorance is funny.

Calling me out as “meme worthy” because I’m a bengals fan. Why Bc we sucked for so long? Guess what that makes me a better fan than you to Support such a bad team you bandwagon ****

Easy man. You must never have played sports at a high level like I did. Enjoy your outlet.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Easy man. You must never have played sports at a high level like I did. Enjoy your outlet.

Lol captain of the wrestling team. Also played football and golf but try again, lite guy. More antagonism from you small ppl that get all upset when I defend myself. Don’t start it if you don’t want me to finish.

55 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

swags been pretty inactive but if hes in trouble i suspect he will come in to save himself

I was gonna keep it to guys that usually lurk to the point where you can’t read them.

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

Funny story, Herbert was better against pressure last year than he was in a clean pocket.

I don't imagine that is sustainable, of course, but funny nonetheless. 

Wow, that’s great. Coincidentally, Mariota had a higher QBR when under pressure his first couple seasons.