BDL 2021 Week 1 - Singapore Sentinels @ Anchorage Trappers

Whicker

Singapore Sentinels @ Anchorage Trappers  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Singapore Sentinels
    • Anchorage Trappers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/16/2021 at 05:00 AM

I like Anchorage’s game plan particularly on defense. That CB depth is quality and I’m a big fan of using a CB to cover Waller.

Offensively there is a lot of young talent on Anchorage’s roster it’s ridiculous. Not a big fan of the Burrow RPOs but I think Trevor could’ve executed that specific gameplan to better results.

Not many teams are going to be able to slow down a healthy Singapore offense. I think this game is very close but I’ll take the road team with Brady working his magic to get them down field for a TD in the final two minutes to avoid an upset.

Singapore 24-23

• Like 1

Just now, MD4L said:

I like Anchorage’s game plan particularly on defense. That CB depth is quality and I’m a big fan of using a CB to cover Waller.

Offensively there is a lot of young talent on Anchorage’s roster it’s ridiculous. Not a big fan of the Burrow RPOs but I think Trevor could’ve executed that specific gameplan to better results.

Not many teams are going to be able to slow down a healthy Singapore offense. I think this game is very close but I’ll take the road team with Brady working his magic to get them down field for a TD in the final two minutes to avoid an upset.

Singapore 24-23

Yeah I agree Trevor would have been better for the RPOs. I saw it as a way I could successfully attack Singapore but this is Joe’s team right now so was in a bit of a bind there. 

Closer than anticipated. That Anchorage meatwall is something else lol, dunno how tf anyone is gonna run on its 3-4 front.

But I do think Anchorage beyond its DL leaves a bit to be desired, especially with Chubb being ruled out. Allen and Waller fit Brady like a glove and he's able to keep the chains moving through his arm alone.

On the other side of the ball, its hard to look past that Singapore DL - Cox, Hunter and Donald? Very nice. They make life difficult for Burrow, but he's able to make some things work with the NCAA all star receiving group. 

Ultimately, in what ends up a close game, it's hard to go against the GOAT. Anchorage will have their day soon.

• Like 1