Week 8: Dallas Cowboys @ Washington Redskins

Ghostnote

1 minute ago, MKnight82 said:

He got clobbered in like 1 second time.  Not sure what you wanted to happen.

He had more time then that. He could've thrown it. He held it, tried to step up and got hit. You can't hit your drop back and then try to step up into an all out blitz. He does this all the time. 

1 minute ago, Brian23 said:

I don't blame him for not throwing it, I'd blame him for not IDing the blitz and either audibling to a run or changing the protection. Like...it was an obvious blitz, you don't just go with it or that ends up happening.

Yeah, should have changed the play.

1 minute ago, Brian23 said:

I don't blame him for not throwing it, I'd blame him for not IDing the blitz and either audibling to a run or changing the protection. Like...it was an obvious blitz, you don't just go with it or that ends up happening.

He never does. He never notices the blitz. This has been an issue with him that many people, and I'm sure coaches as well, are starting to notice. Just blitz the guy and he gets completely confused. 

Just now, lavar703 said:

He never does. He never notices the blitz. This has been an issue with him that many people, and I'm sure coaches as well, are starting to notice. Just blitz the guy and he gets completely confused. 

It was an issue, dating back to 2014 & 15 also. 

Archived