Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

Just now, Whicker said:

I have no issues with Chop being a character. It's the fact that he's Chop AND that he can only bark. Reading is great. 

I personally would have issues getting a role that takes away my ability to have any fun just so the host can laugh to himself at my expense. That's just me personally.

He's probably town. I've never once disputed that. 

Yeah I get that.  But there have been a number of games that had roles which could restrict posting etc. and there are plenty of ways to communicate.  

@jasonwbantle do you have a restriction that prevents you from posting like normal?

Bark once for yes 

Bark twice for no

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yeah I get that.  But there have been a number of games that had roles which could restrict posting etc. and there are plenty of ways to communicate.  

@jasonwbantle do you have a restriction that prevents you from posting like normal?

Bark once for yes 

Bark twice for no

Highly likley a gimmick, but possible 

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

Bark once for yes 

Bark twice for no

Okay. Fine. I accept that it's a possibility that Jason is somehow restricted posting. If so, I disagree with that role to the highest extent possible. I am personally not going to play in any future games that have posting restrictions. It totally removes any point of mafia and it is NOT fun for the person doing it. I once had a game where I couldn't use vowels. Never ******* again. 

14 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

As for his alignment (regardless of character or limitations of said character) I think there is a 1% chance he is mafia.  To go such drastically from brash hostile posting to a gimmic is something no sane member of mafia would sign off on or encourage.  

<nods approvingly>

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Okay. Fine. I accept that it's a possibility that Jason is somehow restricted posting. If so, I disagree with that role to the highest extent possible. I am personally not going to play in any future games that have posting restrictions. It totally removes any point of mafia and it is NOT fun for the person doing it. I once had a game where I couldn't use vowels. Never ******* again. 

Oh yeah I agree its bad and sucks if its actually his role. It could also very well be a gimmick.  

I just am of the opinion that based on bantle's previous games it ain't a gimmick.  

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Oh yeah I agree its bad and sucks if its actually his role. It could also very well be a gimmick.  

I just am of the opinion that based on bantle's previous games it ain't a gimmick.  

I'm going to kill Bantle tonight so it really doesn't matter.