Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

17 hours ago, Whicker said:

Carl and Gopher also need looks my friends

14 hours ago, Whicker said:

So I'm definitely voting Gopher for one of my votes on day 2. The other two are up for sale!!

15 hours ago, Whicker said:
15 hours ago, squire12 said:

So who do you think is scum?

If I had to pick anyone it'd be Gopher because it seems to me that he wanted to turn my early votes into an easy lynch

At first glance, I don't see Whicker claiming or hinting to steal Gopher's votes.

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

What else did SwAg lie about specifically?

This post was referencing D1, not n1 moves.  Swag wants us to believe matts had a day culting move 🤣

10 hours ago, SwAg said:

Why do I get the feeling that matts is Cult, tried to convert Forge, failed, and determined that means Forge is the other Cult leader?

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Pickle Rick anything to add or think about in light of Nacho's coming in guns blazing today in light of the above about SwAg and Matts?

Felt like he might have had something on matts initially but the lack of follow up or push or posting is more concerning at the moment.  

I've had nacho as a slight town read but something is off about dropping all your shots right from the word go on d2.  

Its not the game to be doing that if town 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Catch me up on whats going on. Other than Whicker getting Gophers votes im pretty lost 

Where is he, its D2

Mwil doing mwil things 

Swag lied at least twice and only has like 5 posts total 

Here was my orange threat level guys at the end of d1 (swag is behind gopher now and mwil is back to yellow).  Thoughts on these (im headed out now. Back in an hour or so)

gopherwrestler
MWil23
squire12
SwAg
Raves

5 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Mwil doing mwil things 

Swag lied at least twice and only has like 5 posts total 

Here was my orange threat level guys at the end of d1 (swag is behind gopher now and mwil is back to yellow).  Thoughts on these (im headed out now. Back in an hour or so)

gopherwrestler
MWil23
squire12
SwAg
Raves

So apparently not many posts today as well. Not good

Solid list for various reasons. 

Gopher- No votes no participation apparently

Mwil- some sketchy posts each day and dislike the mentality D1, better D2, but the shift may be concerning 

Squire- is he playing? Could have fooled me

Swag- few questionable posts, not blatant, but a subtle flop

Raves- much better than D1, freed up from Jason most likley 

4 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Anyone else fascinated with how tunneled Pickle was on cult yesterday?

Was he?

3 hours ago, SwAg said:

I’m pretty sure Whicker alluded to stealing gopher’s votes yesterday.

This is a subtle thing Swag does. Not sure what it means 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Pickle seems to buy the claim right away and is extremely confident, and Carl also seemed to buy it. Whicker was skeptical. I think that Pickle seems to be intent to hunt cult and buy Jason's claim right away because he seems to be speaking from a position of inside knowledge.

More questionable posts from Mwil. I mean maybe he was blinded on Jason like a few, but the Pickle slant he is throwing is straight scummy 

11 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I asked one thing of matts

That was  to recruit me to my childhood idols,  team Rocket.  As of now, I do not find myself on a hot air balloon seeking to steal Pikachu or any other Pokémon that team Rocket may want stolen on a whim, so ...

Matts matts Matts

If he doesn't have anything, sketchy

53 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Whicker got extra bullets somehow, eh?

Then an obvious post trying to blend, but does so on an obvious topic. Gopher started the day with 0, Whicker 6. Pretty easy connection to follow

Id make Nacho, Nacho color trending towards red hot, Mwil not far behind

Nacho lacking intent in posts and firing off quickly with not much backing it

Mwil trying to explain how Pickle would buy Jason's claim is just low hanging fruit. Also seems he is intent on hunting the cult by hunting those who say cult

Honestly after recapping, up both to redhot