Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Yes.

I thought for sure Raves was going to disbelieve swags claim and find it peculiar that he didn't. If swag is being truthful,  Makes it seem almost like  he's trying to get the traitor to his faction lynched

then why vote Orca yesterday?  Even before you?

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

Yes.

I thought for sure Raves was going to disbelieve swags claim and find it peculiar that he didn't. If swag is being truthful,  Makes it seem almost like  he's trying to get the traitor to his faction lynched

I don’t know what you’re accusing me of here, but I am trying to keep it one hundred, like the Romans

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

What?  All they would have to do is look at the ratio and see there’s an extra person not in their chat.  Or, are otherwise aware of me.  Plus, matts was a better lynch, and he only has himself to blame.

Well since Rack can’t write are we sure he can read? (Still love you Rack!)

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Yes.

His response towards me with a quick double vote on SwAg stands out.

5 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t know what you’re accusing me of here, but I am trying to keep it one hundred, like the Romans

I'm saying if you are telling the truth, there's a high chance Raves is scum.

He's claiming a power to find a specific person, one that would be difficult to find otherwise, you. But town doesn't need to kill you to win the game. If we lynch the other four, one of them converts you. The only advantage we'd gain by lynching you as scum would be to kill you before your day kill which is absurd (you'd almost certainly use it if you were about to be hammered).

Thus, Raves power doesn't make much sense. That is, unless you're scum even after your alignment change.

3 hours ago, Dome said:

Vote Count

1 TKN - [gopher]

Bullets

Gopher - 2

Everyone else - 3  

Pickle - 6

Mwil - 0

3 hours ago, TheKillerNacho said:

josh

i'll be back later to spend my other two shots

1 hour ago, Raves said:

swag need to get one vote in for now 

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Gopher to prevent self-voting.

1 hour ago, Raves said:

I really have to question why MWil is so deadset on questioning my ability when it's already been proven accurate and trying to throw shade on me.  All it's done is made me realize that we can't let swag swag live because I think there might be a connection between the two.

1 hour ago, Pickle Rick said:

Swag 

Swag 

Swag

Swag 

1 hour ago, rackcs said:

ksj

56 minutes ago, Forge said:

pickle

Vote Count

1 TKN - [gopher]

2 Josh - [TKN] [Josh]

7 Swag - [Raves] [Raves] [Raves] [Pickle] [Pickle] [Pickle] [Pickle]

1 Gopher - [Swag]

2 KSJ - [Racks] [KSJ]

1 Pickle - [Forge]

1 Forge - [Forge]

Bullets

Raves - 0

Forge - 1

Everyone else - 2

Mwil - 0

@Dome someone should really check though 

Edited by Pickle Rick

25 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm saying if you are telling the truth, there's a high chance Raves is scum.

He's claiming a power to find a specific person, one that would be difficult to find otherwise, you. But town doesn't need to kill you to win the game. If we lynch the other four, one of them converts you. The only advantage we'd gain by lynching you as scum would be to kill you before your day kill which is absurd (you'd almost certainly use it if you were about to be hammered).

Thus, Raves power doesn't make much sense. That is, unless you're scum even after your alignment change.

I mean, if Orca never dies, I’m still Mafia.

20 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I had forge, josh and ksj shoot themselves 

actually the way Dome had it worded, they shoot themselves twice:

9 hours ago, Dome said:

7pm EST: Players with 3 or more bullets remaining will shoot themselves until they have just one bullet remaining. Players with fewer than 3 bullets will not shoot themselves at all.