Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

The ratio is town plus three "1s", correct? The faction that previously had 2 should be eliminated (presumably the "Mafia" team).

Pickle Rick claimed to be one of these indys as a survivor.

Think its pretty obvious the other two are Josh and gopher (offchance of rackcs).

At least one of these groups is Epsilon and another is that group that seemed to split off from the main scum faction after Orca's death, both of which are almost certainly a threat to us. I doubt Pickle Rick is Epsilon, as most cults don't have a night kill and he's uncceed in killing KSJ. It's possible he's the one to split off from scum but this also seems unlikely to me. I'm willing to believe his claim... so unless we eliminate the other two and the game hasn't ended, I'm not voting Pickle.

rackcs in my mind can only be the one who split off from scum team (jailer is not an uncommon scum power at all). His verified jail move means that unless he can only convert on even nights, that rules him out as being Epsilon.

This means we have a 50/50 of finding the lone Epsilon member in gopher and Josh (with a decent possibility the other is also scum). I'd lean gopher, again. No convert or kill last night (aside from Pickle Rick's). But we should have enough days to lynch all three (four if need be).

And honestly the priority should be Epsilon right now. If someone gets converted, it will turn this game from a town coast win into a witch hunt.

43 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Forge any particular ideas here between the unknown claims? @Pickle Rick any ideas between the unknown claims?

Josh

Gopher

(Rack and his 3 shot jailer seems weird to just use on Gopher last night)

@TheKillerNacho @Raves it's my wife's birthday, so I'm going to be gone for most of the evening, and practice starts in 20 minutes.

I've said gopher was scum since d1 (like swag) nothing has changed that opinion.  I'm leaning towards going <gopher> here.   

5 hours ago, Dome said:

Vote Count

1 mwil - gopher

1 pickle - forge

7 gopher - mwil , nacho, nacho , pickle, Josh, Josh Josh 

5 Josh - mwil , raves, raves, raves, mwil 

1 rackcs - rackcs 

votes remaining:

Forge - 2

gopherwrestler - 2

Raves - 0

TheKillerNacho - 1

MWil23 - 0

rackcs - 2

Pickle Rick - 2

Josh - 0

At 6pm EST anyone with 3 bullets left will shoot themselves once.

At 7pm EST anyone with 2 bullets left will shoot themselves once.

At 9pm EST voting ends unless there is a tie in which case any remaining bullets may be used as a tiebreaker to shoot one of the two tied players to lynch them. If there is a tie at the deadline with no bullets remaining there is no lynch.

Edited by Dome