Grand Theft Auto V Mafia - The Third Way

Dome

Just now, rackcs said:

Who else could it even realistically be at this point?

I'm trying to figure out if it's YOU as either Indy converter or Red Scum. Pickle has two moves, so it's not out of the realm of possibility for you to have two moves as well. You could easily be a scum roleblock or an Indy converter.

Just now, MWil23 said:

So, here's the dynamic:

Raves somehow thinks TKN was converted and that Josh is the one who converted him, and yet TKN voted for Josh, who is allegedly the guy who converted him. The sad thing is, I agree that Nacho is a guy who makes absolute sense to convert. Convert the guy who can out and stop your Epsilon group...but the logic is just...wow Raves.

*Does no one else see the issue here?*

Rack jumped on Josh immediately, so that one was obvious. Rack is lock scum. Vote him out tomorrow.

So, that leaves about the only guy left in the game who I trust as Town in @Forge. Pickle thus far has played very town, voting SwAg and killing KSJ.

Josh is obviously the recruiter at this point which needs to be the priority with numbers dwindling. He recruits successfully again and things look much more dire for us.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I'm trying to figure out if it's YOU as either Indy converter or Red Scum. Pickle has two moves, so it's not out of the realm of possibility for you to have two moves as well. You could easily be a scum roleblock or an Indy converter.

*facepalm*

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Josh is obviously the recruiter at this point which needs to be the priority with numbers dwindling. He recruits successfully again and things look much more dire for us.

So you think that Nacho voted for the guy who recruited him?!?!?!?!?!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Did I say I think Nacho was the recruit? I could see arguments for you, forge, or nacho as the potential convert so I don't think it's a given that nacho was the guy.

Yes, the guy who has been confirmed immune to multiple night moves by multiple people is a legitimate potential convert. Good call Rack.

So you don't think that Raves is a potential convert? Interesting omission.

@Pickle Rick @Forge please help.

Except Josh clearly hasn't been paying much attention this game so it's very possible that he didn't know your role. And I never said it was for sure you either, just that I could see josh picking you as the convert.

As for raves, it definitely is a possibility but I think it's more likely that josh would pick one of you, forge, or nacho as his convert. That's just my opinion. 

And if you don't think we need to hunt cult at this point when they're one successful recruit away from outnumbering town, I don't know what to tell you. Your hesitance on going after cult has absolutely been noted.

20 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

So, here's the dynamic:

Raves somehow thinks TKN was converted and that Josh is the one who converted him, and yet TKN voted for Josh, who is allegedly the guy who converted him. The sad thing is, I agree that Nacho is a guy who makes absolute sense to convert. Convert the guy who can out and stop your Epsilon group...but the logic is just...wow Raves.

*Does no one else see the issue here?*

Rack jumped on Josh immediately, so that one was obvious. Rack is lock scum. Vote him out tomorrow.

So, that leaves about the only guy left in the game who I trust as Town in @Forge. Pickle thus far has played very town, voting SwAg and killing KSJ.

I think I said I wouldn't be surprised if he did.  But honestly I think he converted you.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

And if you don't think we need to hunt cult at this point when they're one successful recruit away from outnumbering town, I don't know what to tell you. Your hesitance on going after cult has absolutely been noted.

Keep spinning those lies Rack. In your defense, you have to manipulate since you're scum. It's an indictment on Town, not you:

3 hours ago, MWil23 said:

@Pickle Rick you kind of control the day. Any thoughts? 

I’m getting major scum vibes from Rack, basically a lock, and am 50/50 on Josh.

@Raves @Forge @TheKillerNacho @JoshstraDaymusno pressure, but one of you has been converted and unless we get the recruiter tonight, we are in auto-lose unless it’s a limited conversion ability.

Check out the bold, unlined, and italicized. 

1 minute ago, Raves said:

I think I said I wouldn't be surprised if he did.  But honestly I think he converted you.

You literally voted for the guy who you think converted the guy you think was converted in TKN.

1 hour ago, Raves said:

I'd bet TKN was the one converted because in theory he's the only one that could prevent conversions.  I also think Josh might be the cult, especially since the KIFFLOM was in blue, not red etc.

So, you think TKN was the one converted and that Josh might be the cult, and yet TKN voted for Josh.

1 hour ago, Raves said:

Oh and a quick google search shows that KIFFLOM is the main god of the Epsilon cult.

josh

josh

josh

...do you not understand the logical fallacy here?

Why would TKN vote for Josh if he was converted (Hint: He wouldn't).